Im giving more cash to the Zimmerman defense fund

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blowingup2012, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Chris Rock is the George Carlin of black America. He has caught the same degree of heat, as well.

#11     Apr 29, 2012
  2. Intellectuals keep telling us that Blacks want to live like Whites and should live at the same level.. History, a quick look around the world, some statistics, some getting to know people from various backgrounds will tell a thinking person that there is no truth to that at all... Intellectuals tell us that Whites hate Blacks, the truth is Whites don't want to be anywhere near Blacks for the most part and Blacks hate Whites. Intellectuals have taught Blacks how to use the political system to extort huge sums of money out of Whites too.. other than that I really want to hear from jerks like yourself, no really, I need your input badly!

#12     Apr 29, 2012
  3. Whatever you say chief.

Of course you would support angry, vigilantes who break multiple rules and kill people after harassing them for no other reason than they looked suspicious.

I assume you also support police departments who look the other when injustices like this happen. Cause the victim was black and probably guilty of something.

It's not surprising you would think this way given you are knuckle-dragging, racist, prejudiced moron.

#13     Apr 29, 2012
  4. I just sent a check out to Omara for the 2nd donation. I cant wait.

#14     Apr 30, 2012
  5. The victim in this case was hispanic ya "knuckle-dragging, racist, prejudiced moron".

#15     Apr 30, 2012
  6. The fact of the matter is Trayvon Martin was a troublemaker at his school. He was suspended three times for what would be arrestable offenses if he were an adult. One time for hitting the school bus driver, another time for drugs and then there was the time a school safety officer observed Martin on camera spraypainting "WTF" on a school wall. When they searched Martin's bag looking for the spraycan they found the old lady's jewels and burglary tools. Trayvon was far from the innocent college going young man played out in the media.

In Zimmerman's complex, there were multiple burglaries and one time a burglar entered one residence while someone was still there. There was a big problem at this complex.

Trayvon was obviously troubled and it seemed that his parents had taken him away from Miami to be in Sanford to "cool off". So is it so unimaginable that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? Zimmerman probably approached him to ask what he was doing and then Martin assaulted Zimmerman.

There are no laws against not following suggestions of a police dispatcher. There are no laws about following someone, asking questions or being annoying. If that was the case, every reporter would be in jail. So you cant justify what Martin did to Zimmerman.

#16     Apr 30, 2012