I'm FULLY CONVINCED that the market has finally recovered

Discussion in 'Economics' started by luckylee, Apr 2, 2008.

1. With all your respect sir.....you are nuts.

#31     Apr 2, 2008
  2. Excuse me!? I'm nuts?

The Fed and the PPT is on our side! I am very much convinced that none of you have the guts to short any financial stocks now, all bank stocks will go up from now on. I am so confident I don't even buy any protection. The banks can't lose. Wall Street is invincible. Especially with Bernanke and Paulson on their side.

Again - you can't fight the Fed, so go along with them. Just enjoy your life and make some real $$$!

Everyone in this world would want to come to America, because we're the #1. Otherwise there's no boat people from China, aliens from Mexico, refugee, etc. Just take a look at the ADP report today... jobs added. And I'll betcha on Friday more jobs coming up. You can't fight the Fed, understand? Get it?! Got it? Good!

Even the mighty communist china heels to Paulson. Yuan is going to be revalued. The Arabs sheiks refused Greenspan's advise to de-peg dirham. See what I mean? US Dollar is way too important for them. The Chinese, Arabs, and Singaporeans would do anything to save our country in times of trouble because they need America. If America sneezes, the whole world will catch the flu.

And it DOESN'T MATTER how much debt we have, because the whole world needs us. They will pay for our bill! Stop listening to wannabes like Meredith Whitney or Nouriel Roubini. They can't fight the Fed either.

Look ... gold is gonna be lower and lower. It's going to $700, do you believe me? Even if tomorrow gold is going $1,000 the Fed can and will sell it to stabilize the price because America has #1 gold inventory.

Commodities? Pffttt..... look at wheat futures... and it's double top if you know what I mean. Look at Rogers Intl' Commodities Holding ... it's going down the hill!!

Besides, with the 2% of interest rate, where do you want to park your money? In a savings account? Well, why not get a better return and buy all the financials? You'll have a very nice return in a few weeks.. and the next coming months!

Reasons:
    1. FASB157 ain't gonna be implemented anytime soon. It's gonna be delayed. Bye-bye stupid mark-to-market accounting rules.
    2. America has the #1 gold inventory (well.. after IMF, but IMF will co-operate with USA), so if gold goes up again America can sell them to lower the price.
    3. Chinese, Singaporeans, and Arabs have way too much stakes in financials and they'll be upset if they lose. None of you can beat Sovereign Wealth Funds. Hear me?
    4. Recession is over because Bernanke already said so this morning.
    5. Election is coming, so be nice. Stocks are gonna go up. You can't fight these people because they're way too important.
    6. The congress is passing a legislation that will help the homeowners. So Q2-2008 will be write-ups, not write-downs, okay! :D

I'm gonna bet tomorrow bull run is gonna kick some bears' a$$. Dare to short? Hahaha....

#32     Apr 2, 2008
  3. I short virtually every day.

And I buy virtually every day.

But then again my time frame is only a few minutes. I don't trade any individual stocks. Only indeces.

But really Luckylee/stocktrad3r/Regal, why just have a bullish only bias? That way you can make no money on the down days.

#33     Apr 2, 2008
  4. lol 100% luckylee is stocktrad3r/hedgefundtrader2. why does this troll create new names daily to expound the same crap

#34     Apr 2, 2008
  5. #35     Apr 2, 2008
  6. Your rosy perspective of the United States is a bit one-sided. You might want to balance it with a little research on how the US uses the IMF and the WTO to bully foreign economies... not to mention how we use our military...

#36     Apr 2, 2008
  7. True, the US uses IMF and WTO to bully foreign economies and they kneel down at our power. That's why I'm bullish! Look, they need US Dollar.. our paper money :D And we trade it with goods and services. How clever is that!?

#37     Apr 3, 2008
  8. I'm thinking that you've had a bit too much rum to drink, matey...

#38     Apr 3, 2008
  9. mokwit

mokwit

He's feeling lucky (obviously)

#39     Apr 3, 2008
  10. They will get it from increases in their net worth, like always.

Public and private debt: $33 trillion
    Private net worth (assets - liabilities): $55 trillion

[​IMG]

#40     Apr 3, 2008