I'm frozen

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by cashmoney69, Aug 29, 2007.

1. PJKIII

PJKIII

We are just all so glad that you are here to share your profound insights with us, Stock_Trad3r...these threads would be pretty empty without your knowledgeable and articulate insights.

#11     Aug 29, 2007
  2. Thank you Sargent Sarcasm

#12     Aug 29, 2007
  3. chud

chud

monopolymoney69 username is still available if you wanna change.

#13     Aug 29, 2007
  4. What are the consequences of not taking making the trade?

#14     Aug 29, 2007
  5. Rocko1

Rocko1

Try the relaxation and discipline self hypnosis techniques, they helped me a lot in the first year.
    You could also start with the more "conservative" strategies where you don't need to stare at the monitor all day, watching prices move in real time can get real nerve racking.

#15     Aug 29, 2007
  6. The above is one of the best quotes you will see on this site. forget Hershey bar Highways convoluted crap.

#16     Aug 29, 2007
  7. I'm fine now..1st day was just a little rusty.

#17     Aug 29, 2007
  8. Come on, be honest did you make a single trade today? I don't expect you to answer. We all know the answer anyway.

#18     Aug 30, 2007
  9. I assume you graduated from paper trading because you found an "edge" to consistent profitability.

If not, go back to paper.

Assuming you did, use minimal car size and work on psychology since paper trading does not raise the skill in that aspect.

Good luck and congrats when you pull the trigger, it does take courage at first.

Anek

#19     Aug 30, 2007
  10. as traders we are trading with "scared money". a traders worst enemy is when he second guesses himself and does'nt follow his intuitions or game plan.

#20     Aug 30, 2007