I'm embarassed to be a democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Are you gay?

#51     Jun 7, 2012
  2. lol . . . i told you already , you're not allowed to advertise here.:D.

#52     Jun 7, 2012
  3. Homophobe!!!

#53     Jun 7, 2012
  4. No, Mr. Holland, it won't work as evidenced by the beatdown that just happened in Wisconsin. Let's all say this together, real slow, so every retard can understand it. BUSH, AIN'T, THE, FUCKING, PRESIDENT, ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is the plan to put the country back to work? Can you pathetic bastards in the Obama administration bring even one single indictment against the financial crooks? Can you allocate a few bucks of all those billions towards some infrastructure work? WTF are you dopes doing?

President George W. Bush had a low favorable rating when he left office, and he's still not popular, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Thursday. In fact, he's the only living president with a favorable rating that's under 50 percent.

The polls shows that 43% of people questioned had a favorable opinion of Bush, with 54% saying they had an unfavorable view. That's the same favorable rating Bush had in 2010 in CNN polling, but it is up from his mid-30's favorable rating during 2009.

How might this play out in this year's presidential election? "Don't be surprised if the Obama campaign mentions the name of George W. Bush at every opportunity, and don't be surprised if that strategy works," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

#54     Jun 7, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

CO,

Why are you a Democrat?

#55     Jun 7, 2012
  6. Well then I guess that means Obama's record breaking fund raising and election mean no one voted for him really, the voters just got paid off.

AK, how did you get bought off and suckered into this?

#56     Jun 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

#57     Jun 7, 2012
  8. Generally speaking I support workers rights, the original concept and need of unions, freedom FROM religion, limited rights on abortion, government regualtion of financial markets where those markets fail to regulate themsleves in an appropriate manner, government regualtion of corporations where those corporate policy makers fail to regulate themselves in an appropriate manner... all the stuff these dopes should be doing and aren't. Maybe I'd be better classified as a really disgusted former democrat who is now independent.

#58     Jun 7, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Well said. One has to take a good look at Romney now. Not so much because he's a Keynesian (in practice), which is good, but because if he were president all rep obstructionism would magically evaporate. The result would make a lot of people happy. The wealthy would get maintenance and even expansion of tax breaks, spending on the military would be, at worst, flat, and government spending on infrastructure and R&D would probably surge. The economy would bolt. Yeah, the deficit and debt would surge as well, hence rep theoretical resistance to Romney, but hey, "ABO" is the main thing, right?

#59     Jun 7, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

RIGHT!

#60     Jun 7, 2012