I'm embarassed to be a democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jun 6, 2012.

1. You know jack about the First Amendment and YOU'RE grammar is appalling. :D

#41     Jun 6, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I schooled you didn't I? Run along now and tell "your" mother you know the difference between your're and your since that is all you've got.

#42     Jun 6, 2012
  3. You can deduce the data,They all lost to the candidate who raised the most money.Newt came up when Romney spent his money taking Perry out.Santurum came up when Romney spent his money taking Newt out

Perry out raised Mitt 1 quarter but Mitt had already raised 18 million in the prior Quarter when Perry hadn't raised anything so Mitt was already 18 million ahead

#43     Jun 6, 2012
  4. People do not choose, because their choices are already set up so it doesnt matter who wins. The only 2 choices they have are the devil they know vs the devil they dont.

Its like 2 guys come up to you and give you a choice...you can either be punched in the nose by person A, or you can be kicked in the balls by Person B. Its YOUR "choice".

#44     Jun 6, 2012
  5. It's obvious you're no intellectual heavyweight so I dumbed it down for you a bit. I'll try to make it a bit more challenging next time.

#45     Jun 6, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You may want to start by putting in a comma in that sentence where it's needed. :D

#46     Jun 6, 2012
  7. I can't concede, not yet, although I have to admit, this is a terrible turn of events.

#47     Jun 7, 2012
  8. You have alot in common with your fellow leftist asshole, Brass/Gabfly/Thunderdog....Whenever he was getting his ass kicked in an argument, he'd start obsessively dissecting spelling errors, missing comma's as well.

Keep trying to divert the argument into a pissing match about a f'ing conjunction, it's really impressive.

#48     Jun 7, 2012
  9. I could tell you to get your facts straight but why bother? Just stick to eating and shitting and leave the thinking to others you fucking cretin.

#49     Jun 7, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

"But the Republicans and the governor himself overinterpret the governing "mandate" at their own peril. This was not a referendum on all Democrats. In fact, exit polls showed that 18% of Walker voters favor President Barack Obama. Most see the president as the candidate to move the economy and help the middle class, and if the election were held tomorrow, by these numbers, Obama would take Wisconsin again.

"More significantly, with the margin of 7%, that still leaves an obvious 46% of Wisconsin voters at odds with the governor's agenda, many with an extreme intensity that fueled an unprecedented ground game on behalf of challenger Tom Barrett.

"But what if the numbers are actually higher than they appear at first glance? Despite a campaign filled with union bashing and gleeful Mitt Romney staffers Tuesday night unbecomingly tweeting that unions should "pack it in," exit polls show that a slim majority of voters Tuesday actually support public employee unions. In fact, the union seemed to be less on trial Tuesday than the recall itself.

"A driving force among Walker voters appeared to be a feeling that the recall effort was an inappropriate and expensive tool to resolve the differences in the state that led to the historic protests last winter when Walker announced he intended to end collective bargaining for most public workers. Some voters felt that recalls should only be used in cases of "official misconduct," not disagreement on policy issues."

#50     Jun 7, 2012