I'm embarassed to be a democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

No worries, a phrase only. You're right, the bitching, the bawling, is embarrassing. And what about the lady who slapped Barrett, wtf was that about?

#31     Jun 6, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

And what did that 17 million do for Rick Perry? LOL. Game, set, match.

#32     Jun 6, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Thank you for finally conceding my point.

#33     Jun 6, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Of course that doesn't change the fact that reps, even knowing that the money would not matter (to ideologues), gave at 5 to 1. Hence, they're stupid.

By the way, my choice of the two alternatives I gave was the latter. Reps aren't stupid, they know money matters. A lot.

"Inequality and democracy cannot coexist."

#34     Jun 6, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, how about this. How about how the left controls the media, Hollywood, music and advertising so that every minute of our lives we are being shown left wing propaganda even in some soft harmless form. Don't you think that is a huge advantage? Every tv show, every movie, every rock band. The entire cable news with the exception of fox. The unions, the universities, etc. Come on, the right is so far behind in the money and influence game it's a joke.

#35     Jun 6, 2012

6. Lose to the guy who had already raised 18 million before Perry entered the race.LOL. Game, set, match

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#36     Jun 6, 2012
  7. Notice that at no point did Paul raise more then Mitt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#37     Jun 6, 2012
  8. Obama shattered all presidential candidate spending records in 2008. He spent twice as much as McCain. Was that the end of democracy?

#38     Jun 6, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

AK47, your own data does you in. How do you explain Santorum with NO money? How do you explain Ron Paul 2nd in money yet getting killed by the entire field the whole way? How do you explain Perry getting killed when he outraised Romney in one Qtr. Come on man, it's all random. You can't deduce anything from that data and you know it.

#39     Jun 6, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Good questions, and ones that come up here periodically. Deserving of their own thread. But, the wife has burned up the riding mower drive belt. Again.

#40     Jun 6, 2012