I'm embarassed to be a democrat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Jun 6, 2012.

1. These dopes just can't accept the truth. Since Team Obama is focus group driven, I have some group discussion I'd like to share with them.
    As I've written here before both of my brothers are union members and have been for all their working lives. One works for the railroad, the other for big oil. Both are very active in their unions and have held union postions such as Treasure, Grievance Man, Vice President. Both voted for Obama in 08. Both will not be voting Obama this year.
    Myself, I now work in a IAM union shop as a Planner/Estimator. I am not in the union. I can tell you Mr. President, the boys on the floor ain't happy. They all voted for you in 08. You'll be getting far less support this time around.
    And now to the meat of the issue. All these guys are white. White working class Americans who put their faith and trust in you. White working class Americans who were scared in 2008. They were losing their jobs by the millions. They were losing their homes by the millions. Those that still had jobs were in fear of losing that job. Nearly 4 years later all are still in fear of harder times to come, not better. You have failed us.
    Some more hard focus group truth for you. The black vote did not put you over the top in 08. The entire minority vote did not put you over the top. All the special interest groups did not put you over the top. Any democrat always get's those votes. White working class Americans gave you the votes you needed to win the presidency.
    My advice to you would be to do something that makes whitey feel all warm and fuzzy again, cause if whitey goes in that voting boothe all pissed off and still scared...you're done. Let me give you another piece of advice. If you're thinking that what I will now coin as the H&H paltform, Homo's and Healthcare, will put you over the top, you're sadly mistaken. It's about jobs. Get it done, or get gone.

#91     Jun 8, 2012
  2. True dat.

My brother is a high ranking policeman in a big city. One of my best friends is a nearly retired fire fighter in another big city.

Both can't stand Obama and the democratic party. Given their ties to the public sector you'd think the opposite would be true.

#92     Jun 8, 2012
  3. My opinion. back in '08 before Obama won the election: It is just so out of charachter to have a AA president standing at the podium telling the people what he is going to do for the white man. It just don't work that way.

We can have a white man saying what he wil do for the black man, the hispanics, whoever. but in context when the situation is reversed - not credible.

The end result is exactly as you describe CO.
    -----------------

Additionally, with a black man in charge the white man has pillaged the country behind his back.

There has been zip for outraged rhetoric from Obama on the ws fat cats (Obama's words) that somebody is going to pay. (Ie Jail).

Even Obama's latino brother (Holder) has mocked the law and Congress and by default Obama.

#93     Jun 8, 2012
  4. #94     Jun 8, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

#95     Jun 8, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#96     Jun 8, 2012
  7. "Under questioning by House oversight committee chairman Darrell Issa, senior U.S. Labor Department officials revealed that the Obama administration counts oil lobbyists, bus drivers, garbage men, bicycle shop employees and used-record store clerks as “green jobs.”

#97     Jun 9, 2012
  8. Don't forget that "associate" at Home Depot who mixes green paint and that other guy who prints greenbacks.

#98     Jun 9, 2012
  9. Yannis

Yannis

Go Green – recycle the White House!

[​IMG]

I do not like this Uncle Sam,
    I do not like his health care scam.
    I do not like these dirty crooks,
    or how they lie and cook the books.
    I do not like when Congress steals,
    I do not like their secret deals.
    I do not like ex-speaker Nan ,