I'm disappointed with Briefing.com

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by cashmoney69, Jun 6, 2007.

1. I pay for the platinum service, and the main reason is so i can see streaming headlines and earnings in real time....

BUT when I checked out their earnings page, I was taken back by the VERY small list of earnings that they are following!...what the hell . Here is a link to the earnings coming out today according to yahoo ( http://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/20070606.html ) ... now heres a screen shot of briefings earnings (see attachment).

maybe this is because the market isnt open yet...

cm

2. timcar

timcar

You signed up for the Platinum. Guess Active Trader has more info that Platinum??

3. flyonthewall is beta testing audio, and the audio actually comes out a little after Briefing, almost like they are reading it.

Briefing platinum is a good service; I only really use it for the stream. There is much more there. The "trader" you speak of is 3 bills, and it's overpriced. they put that much into it, don't get me wrong, but it's not worth it, at least to me. I got a trial, and couldn't justify it. You'd have to take all their setups.

4. RL8093

RL8093

They don't pretend to list all stock earnings nor follow all stocks. They have specific thresholds (primarily size) for what they'll list on the earnings page.

You can check w/ them on the specific criteria. Several years ago I was following a small medical company because a friend was on the board and although it was listed on Nasdaq, they didn't follow it's earnings.