Im confused.. how much should I expect

Discussion in 'Trading' started by falcon, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Specterx

Specterx

Best traders make way more than 20% per year, unless you're talking about folks like Soros or PTJ managing 9 figure+ sums.

Of course the average trader loses money consistently.

#31     Jun 14, 2011
  2. Hmmm, maybe you don't know EVERYONE in this world? Did you ever consider that? :p

Why don't you just focus on whatever it is that you do and stop being such a trading malcontent? All you do is complain about short term trading....you are WAY worse than these 'forex' folks you loathe so much.

:D

#32     Jun 14, 2011

3. speaking of FX: "The majority of people today are on a quarterly basis not doing well," Drew Niv, FXCM's chief executive, acknowledged in an interview

As I stated: LISTEN TO DON BRIGHT! he does KNOW EVERYONE and has SEEN EVERYTHING market related.

#33     Jun 14, 2011
  4. Nah, why would I listen to him or anyone else....I've been doing this over 13 years full time. I don't see any reason to change anything.

I appreciate your concern though, it's been noted.

#34     Jun 14, 2011

5. Hmmmm. Instead of directly challenging my claims with facts you challenge the messenger. Typical Tactics of those in fantasy LANd. Let's see proof instead of rhetoric

#35     Jun 14, 2011
  6. falcon

falcon

Im glad yet surprised my question stimulated such great discussion, much appreciation to all who have posted.

#36     Jun 14, 2011
  7. You don't seem to get it do you? I'm not interested in satisfying the malcontents here, I'm posting to encourage those who are close to breaking through, that profitable day trading is very real and can be very lucrative. I'm sorry this bothers you so much, why don't you try not looking and see if that helps. :p

#37     Jun 14, 2011
  8. Ofcourse they exist but they work with firms with access to big capital and edge. The at home retail guy making coin starting with nothing is a myth.

#38     Jun 14, 2011
  9. Well, you keep on believing whatever your little heart desires, makes no difference to me.

Moving on.....

#39     Jun 14, 2011
  10. Why do you refuse to acknowledge the expertise of Don Bright in this regard?

I don't care what you think of me, but for you to ignore the words of a proven entity in this field is moronic. You are the one who is seriously misled. Unless of course you have neofarious alternative motives which is becoming more likely the more you post.

#40     Jun 14, 2011