Im coming to ET tonight to tell you to buy GLD (GOLD) and the miners

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by blowingup2012, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Do you know another solution?

And it is not money printed per se that makes gold go up, it's junk on the FED's book. Besides, it already has had an enormous run-up with no inflation in sight, so ...

#11     Apr 10, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sounds like another RetailDayTrader moniker.

#12     Apr 10, 2012
  3. You guys accused me of being EMG, accused me of being that lady trader whats her name? Then you tell me Im a psychopath, I need help. Look, its not me who believes there is some type of conspiracy theory. It is not me who has these delusions.

Stop coming up with theories of why your trades went bad. Just buy gold! Im really trying to help you guys out, but if you keep kicking, screaming, making accusations and being delusional then there is very little I can do.

#13     Apr 10, 2012
  4. Stoploss hit @ 4641.40

#14     Apr 10, 2012
  5. Like the movie Matrix, only a relatively small number of contrarian investors truly seek to understand the markets while the rest of the investors are trapped inside, by their own choice, and have no hope of escape, blinded by their own delusions.

#15     Apr 10, 2012
  6. why buy gold when you can buy silver... buy silver -> no stop / loss = free money

edit: actually the best is just get all of your money in pennies or nickels.

pennies- assuming a 1/3 - 2/3 ratio of copper - zinc is about a 20% instant profit
    nickels- 5% instant profit with 0% chance of a loss.

#16     Apr 10, 2012
    #17     Apr 10, 2012
  8. You mean only a handful of contrarian investors follow their own analysis and aren't influenced by the emotional claptrap repreated ad nauseam on message boards?

#18     Apr 10, 2012
  9. You are all delusional. You all look at me and see a different person. Doesnt that say something about your delusional mentality and why you cant see the forest through the trees. In fact, you cant even see the trees.

Look, just buy gold. It is your only way out of this mess.

#19     Apr 11, 2012
  10. OK, I'll put all my money into gold, and hold for the next 10 years. Now satisfied?

#20     Apr 11, 2012