Im calling the bottom to Citigroup - broadening megaphone bottom is in

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Another awful call.

Add C to the list of train wreck "bottoms" you've called (FNM, FRE, LEH, AIG.)

#11     Oct 27, 2008
  2. Clubber, This may finally be a good call.

#12     Oct 28, 2008
  3. You specifically said--

"C will go no lower"

"This will be the lowest C will EVER go"

"THE BOTTOM IS IN"

Well C did go lower (alot lower in fact, almost 6.5% lower the very next day!!!)

Anyway, hope you held and end up making some nice ching.

As for the call though, I guess we will wait and see (and I'll give you a pass on the 6.5% fall if it does indeed turn out to be the bottom and Citi never sees 12 bucks again!!!!) :)

#13     Oct 28, 2008
  4. PortI385

PortI385

This thing will go higher

#14     Nov 11, 2008
  5. jkerviel

jkerviel

Cramer can't come out and say it because of obvious implications, but has often hinted this is not one of the chosen survivors.

#15     Nov 11, 2008
  6. I could see this going back to 16.92 in a rally but not much more. It's not even really oversold at these levels and is just drifting to nowhere. The chart has unhealthy stock written all over it.

#16     Nov 11, 2008
  7. Than what....what are you smoking?

There is more chance of Jesus Christ and General MacArther "returning' than you getting a call correct.:mad:

#17     Nov 11, 2008
  8. And this time he really means it -- REALLY!!

#18     Nov 11, 2008
  9. Goldman, Morgan & Amex are looking for a large deposit base since they are all commercial banks. This is how the market will bottom a huge free fell with dow crashing and C going under. The fed of course will not allow C deposits to go bankrupt so they will sell off the company to Goldman making them look like hero's all other assets and subsidaries will be sold off the Morgan & Amex for pennies on the dollar and wal lah!! And Goldman of course slowly trying to take over the world as usual at everyones expense. I know it sounds crazy but this is the way the fire sale of the century will go down. Blind the sheep then skin them... If I am correct pls mail me 20 bucks each for future presictions..

#19     Nov 11, 2008
  10. You have a better chance standing on a corner.:D

#20     Nov 11, 2008