I'm buying calls

Discussion in 'Journals' started by stock_trad3r, Jan 21, 2009.

1. yea...market down ..taking a beating on these. I wasn;t exptecting this but Oh well.

google reports earnings after the bell. that will lift the futures higher. Also, still no good reason 4 all this selling. market will rebound very soon because the econmoy is fundamentally sound.

#21     Jan 22, 2009
  2. market rebound solidly

I will make a killing off this

i don't intend to fail because I won't

I know almost everything about stocks, finance, trading, economics, and so on

gl everyone

#22     Jan 22, 2009
  3. Loss disclosure aversion.
    Who cares about the millions lost when you can pocket 5K on a day trade..
    You know NOTHING about NOTHING except how to lose EVERYTHING...

#23     Jan 22, 2009
  4. The spooz is going to see 900 very soon and thats where I am going to make money

#24     Jan 22, 2009
  5. l2tradr

l2tradr

What exactly is your full position at the moment stocktrad3r? Please include strike prices, expiries, number of contracts and instuments. Thanks

#25     Jan 22, 2009
  6. SWGBL.X
    SZCBG.X

#26     Jan 22, 2009
  7. l2tradr

l2tradr

Entry cost, number of contracts?

#27     Jan 22, 2009
  8. It's really simple Stock_Trad3r, it's called posting a blotter, I wonder why you have never done this... wonder, wonder, wonder why?????

#28     Jan 22, 2009
  9. plugger

plugger

Maybe someone can help me out with this. He bought calls so he must be making a killing in this market (since the indices have dropped since he posted this). Am I right on this? (calls = you expect a down move in the indices?)

I'd like to know because his timing seems to be pretty good and maybe I'll tag along on some of his future trades (if i'm lucky enough that he'll post them).

#29     Jan 23, 2009
  10. l2tradr

l2tradr

Don't worry about those calls stocktrad3r...you'll be an eleventybillionaire soon ;)

#30     Jan 23, 2009