Im bored so let's talk Stock Picks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Hydroblunt, May 8, 2006.

1. lol

#21     May 11, 2006
  2. Now that's funny.

#22     May 11, 2006
  3. Waiting for my sticky icky delivery, this guy is taking forever.

Checking out ACAS. I'm a sucker for low P/E and dividends. High insider buying.

#23     May 11, 2006
  4. Lock & load.

#24     May 12, 2006
  5. ya, da guy cud be a stand up comedian...u ought to check up his jokes in da chat...sayin' they revoltin' is just a compliment.

#25     May 12, 2006
  6. I don't mind "revoltin'." You really think this: "Ok, here is a couple suggestions on stock picking. For longs pick those going up. For shorts pick those going down. No charge." is funny?

#26     May 12, 2006
  7. Basically the same as daytrading only with a longer hold.

#27     May 12, 2006
  8. Swing Trading: A style of trading that attempts to capture gains in a stock within one to four days

As you progress through the various discussions on the ET Boards, you may run across certain words which seem unfamiliar to you. In order to improve your trading vocabulary, you might choose to search the Trader's Dictionary.

Enjoy your journey.

- Spydertrader

#28     May 12, 2006
  9. LNDC is a small specialty polimer type play they make the cartons that fruit travels in and their products are specially coated to ensure fruit does not brown etc...
    They have deals in the cospetics industry for packaging and a shared technology thing happening with Air Products.
    HSR is so low a float I've been chicken to buy but chart wise Fri was the day and indeed the stk reacted strongly waiting for a 1/2 pullback of fridays move and may give this a shot next week. looks powerful.
    LIFC I bought on the breakout may not of been the smartest move.

These 3 should do you well. if you like little copper plays check out Corriente on the Amex ( I always forget the symbol) Secondary out of the way great mine ready to go, big reserves... company will probably get bought out before they actually putr a shovel in the ground!
    Good Luck: The STONED INVESTOR.>>>>>>:D

#29     May 13, 2006
  10. Will check it out.

I took a bit of a beating Thurs & Fri. Stopped out of DRL & AIRT (finally), both 5-7% loss. Stopped out of my last half of NXG at $4.41. NXG was my best play this year as I was in from $2.18. I will be looking to get back in below $4.00. Think it may come down to $3.00 as the Cramer suckers get stopped out and the stock may go down to fill the gap by the 2.70-2.80 in mid April. It would be nice to buy it up that cheap but my feeling is that it wont go far below $3.50.

Bought up more TGB, now averaging $3.36. As long as it stays above $3, I'm holding. The pullback in metals was long overdue.

Also jumped into TIE with a small position at $81.50. I would be looking at exit at $95-100 level. Think it should take no more than 5 days, couple days of chopping at the $80 level, then 3 strong days.

#30     May 14, 2006