I'm Beginning To Like Ted Cruz - Here He Smashes Feinstein

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 14, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You love semantics. Read, view, see.

You are a nit picker, AK. You presented attacks on Cruz as I stated. End of story. Get over it.

#31     Mar 15, 2013
  2. The nerve of some people. The guy probably eats taco's with his bare hands. Savage!
    Feinstien reminds me of this quote:
    The true snob never rests; there is always a higher goal to attain, and there are, by the same token, always more and more people to look down upon.

#32     Mar 15, 2013
  3. Bull hockey, Cruz couldn't even quote the 2nd admendment correctly. His antics and tactics will outlive their usefullness and he will frustrate dems less often as they get used to his MO. He is smart but so are some of the guys on the other side. Durbin did finish the argument though didn't he. Cruz won on the issue of making Feinstein blow her top and Durbin won on the facts of the issue, something the righties will refuse to see.

#33     Mar 15, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

And you can't even spell it correctly. Get a life.

Feinstein is a self-centered advocate for foolish causes. As AAA stated in another post, she has her own concealed carry permit. This is the height of hypocrisy.

Comparing the statement in the 2nd Amendment "shall not be infringed upon" with the 1st and 4th Amendments was brilliant. What part of that phrase do Democraps not understand?

Cruz is going to be a pain in the side of liberal idiots for years to come.

I'm glad I voted for him. :D

#34     Mar 15, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Opps. You missed the last and most important part of this quote, AK.

", but on the general argument, Feinstein side, even though it won in committee, is going to lose. It has no chance in the House and it will probably lose in the Senate. "

#35     Mar 15, 2013
  6. Yes my bad spelling makes it OK for Cruz to misquote the "2nd Amendment". Geez get a life dude.

#36     Mar 15, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Hey Dude. Tell me where he misquoted the 2nd Amendment and I'll look into it.

#37     Mar 15, 2013
  8. Don't be lazy dude, look it up yourself. LOL all this dude talk makes me think of The Big Lebowski .

#38     Mar 15, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

That's what I though. You are just full of BullShit as usual.

#39     Mar 15, 2013
  10. While (BrainOn)
    {
    if (politician)
    {
    Asshole = true;
    }
    }

:D

#40     Mar 15, 2013