I'm Beginning To Like Ted Cruz - Here He Smashes Feinstein

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 14, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I like how Feinstein immediately launches into the 'no bazookas' for the public defense. I doubt her bill says anything about bazookas. She is just in the same low intelligent class with Waters, Pelosi and Warren.

#11     Mar 14, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

I thought you had to get gov permission to own one of those. Kills all those left wing arguments in their sorry fucking tracks.

#12     Mar 14, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I'm sure you can't have a working bazooka with ammo. The same with RPG's and machine guns. Although some people can jump through a bunch of hoops and get permission for a machine gun.

#13     Mar 14, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

Not without permission. And you can't own a nuke, either. Just pointing out the falseness of Dianne's and the rest of the left wings' deception to further their assault on the Bill of Rights.

#14     Mar 14, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES, really.

#15     Mar 14, 2013
  6. Cruz fell into the using a stupid analogy grandstanding trap that congressmen love to fall into.
    He is the sharpest republican though. Here is a much better performance from him. Thats the problem you guys have, your impressed with bluster and smart alec put downs instead of the brilliant argument like Cruz made in the following clip.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wi6gZU01yF8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Mar 15, 2013
  7. I love Ted Cruz.Its great for Dems when right wing crazies like cruz are the face of the republican party :)

#17     Mar 15, 2013
  8. He's different than the normal republican radical, he is smart and skilled.

#18     Mar 15, 2013
  9. I disagree Big A,He's an idiot making an ass out of himself and his party imo

#19     Mar 15, 2013
  10. Republican Joe Scarborough tearing Cruz a new one on Mourning Joe.Says he's misleading Americans on The Constitution

#20     Mar 15, 2013