I'm Beginning To Like Ted Cruz - Here He Smashes Feinstein

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 14, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NYI3MEhegvQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. wjk

wjk

I find it telling when people like her brag about how much they know and how long they've been in power. It is quite disgusting. Fucking term limits are badly needed.

3. pspr

pspr

No kidding. Remember that time she lambasted a General for calling her 'Mam" instead of "Senator"? Feinstein is a real stuck up bitch.

4. wjk

wjk

I remember it. Pure arrogance on display. Too bad they don't know what the word humility means. I'm glad Cruz got under her skin. We'll be seing a lot more of it from him, Rand, and a few others. Gonna enjoy that.

5. dcvtss

dcvtss

[​IMG]

Encouraging all patriots in leftist occupied areas of the country to relocate. I did and it's been one of the best decisions I've ever made.

6. Good thing we have senators like finklestein et al working hard to shred our Constitutional rights for us.

That way when all the undesirables are rounded up for resettlement to their concentration camps there won't be any fussing .
    I mean we REALLY NEED those avant-garde, soaps and lamp shades*.

*Each and everyone is unique and numbered, a collectors item to be cherished for decades as personal heirlooms.

7. There is a line where American citizens cannot have some "ARMS", this is understood and accepted by all. The discussion is about where that line should be, nothing more, regardless of the grandstanding by Cruz and Feinstein.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

...the anti gun pussies, you mean.

9. Really Lucrum ?

10. wjk

wjk

Perhaps, but that line will vary from individual to individual, and I don't want a left wing anti-gun zealot career politician telling me what that line is. For starters, she wants to outlaw guns based on appearance. I can assure you such bullshit is NOT accepted by all. I can also assure you she doesn't know half as much about the constitution as Cruz. Just listen to her speak if you don't believe me. She's been yapping up there for 20 years, so there is no shortage of her arrogance and constitutional ignorance (and gun hypocrisy) on the web.

#10     Mar 14, 2013