I'm Backing Jack

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by plodder, Sep 23, 2007.

1. plodder

plodder

I don't have any doubt.
    After SCT learning camp,
    I am now making 4X daily range.
    With the power of compounding
    (get out your hp-10)
    I will soon command vast pool of capital.

Jack and Spyder have turned my life around.
    Before, women wouldn't look twice at me. Now, I have two babes on my arms everywhere I go.
    Before, I drove an old Honda. Now, my Ferrari AND Lamborghini are on order, and I am driving a pimped-out truck.

Nothing can top the success that comes with SCT !!!!

2. plodder

plodder

We must learn to praise Jack and Spyder.
    That is the only one and true way to trading happiness.
    Once we begin to praise them and our praise of them becomes our only conscious endeavor, we will become like them.

3. You guys all have valid points that i did not see before. It has also been brought to my attention that I am part of a 14 year old group here as defined by the all mighty Jimmeeeee Jammeeeee/whiner/et mod bitch. So, I am going to have to get serious now.
    What I would like to know is if my trading/bullshitting skills would be better if I had one of these...
    http://www.mulletsgalore.com/assets/images/classifications/01/cellphone.jpg

4. Oh so thats why you are so interested all of a sudden? You wanna see if you can get with Jack. Man you are a sicko!!

5. You idiot, you created a new alias that is way too easy to make fun of....Manbreasts LOL

Cmon now antichrist/deity/mangod, look in the mirror to see a perfect example of pathetic :p

6. Are those manbreasts like round and firm, or do they hang to the ground like your wife's?

7. Just for the record you ONCE AGAIN were banished to chit chat. Amazing how one man (You) can matter so little that you cant even stay in the main forums :p

Im tired of coming down here, I'll let you rot in your cage. Call me when you are allowed back out of the dungeon.