I'm babyraging over this stupid market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by heavenskrow, Jul 10, 2018.

1. fan27

fan27

I understand it would have been nice to be short during that juicy down move, but if you followed your plan, don't worry about it.

#11     Jul 10, 2018
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well don't worry, you didn't lose anything. This volatility will mean more opportunities. There will be BTFD types and then more selling. Thats the beauty of it. You'll get em. :fistbump:
    PS...Sorry, I didn't mean to (inadvertently) have your thread derailed as it obviously was. Not my fault lol.
    g/l

#12     Jul 10, 2018
  3. treeman

treeman

Totally. Also, this is the game you chose to play. It does this. All the time.

It takes work to minimize these issues, but one way is to trade smaller with wider stops. I’m not a fan of your rule about exiting at be.

#13     Jul 10, 2018
  4. padutrader

padutrader

the market always look for liquidity-the market will always go where transactions take place and if you sold at the high at the best place to sell you did a great job, you were a genius,the market knows or thinks you will sell again so it come looking for YOU.

That is why the wisest traders wait for the market to come to them, they make the market come to them,the smart money is the largest liquidity,so the market goes looking for smart money.
    Do you now know why intelligent traders always lose? All traders are intelligent but only a few are wise.
    Then it goes looking for buyers and the 3 lows are where the buyers bought but they bought 3 times at low so no one was there to buy and it went looking for buyers lower.

so the support levels, where it is confirmed many times, that it is support, will break.

they say enter on high volume and you should enter on high volume spikes but continued high volume means that transactions are taking place and if transactions are taking place, the market is HAPPY and it will go nowhere until volume drops and then it will move somewhere else looking for transactions

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    #14     Jul 10, 2018
    #15     Jul 11, 2018
  6. padutrader

padutrader

why use this site to boost ego use it to help traders earn and make living.
    we are going to be,or already in a depression world wide.
    be charitable

#16     Jul 11, 2018
    Turveyd likes this.
  7. Yeah, trading is probably the most dumbest fucking piece of shit on Earth.Go find something else!

btw, i`ve shorted at the same level and scratched out...

#17     Jul 11, 2018
  8. tomorton

tomorton

I'm going to suggest you only did two things wrong - 1) you're trading short-term, 2) you're trading reversals.

Honestly not trying to be smart, just trying to be a smart trader. If you do what the majority of new traders do, you'll end up with the same result as the majority of new traders.

When you went short where you said, why did you go short there specifically? The market had been rising, had pulled back and was rising again.

#18     Jul 11, 2018
  9. It`s not about the daily crap brits bums normally do.the dude shorted the short term momentum system and got mad by the fact it came back to his entry level.hey, but it is what it is, as far as the short term is concerned

#19     Jul 11, 2018
  10. maxinger

maxinger

Pre requisite for trading is
    ability, willingness, capability to neutralise negative emotions rapidly and effectively.

when you are calm, you will be able to understand what went wrong, and get the trade plan updated.

#20     Jul 11, 2018
    Innocie likes this.