I'm alive and well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I didnt threaten him at all. The guy said he asked Tom Campbell, a former top executive at Microsoft and the current CEO of the largest ebay auction processor, about me, that he asked Tim about me and that he asked Mike Swanson about me and they said they have never heard of me. I stated the simple fact that it's a libel statement since I talked to them, with the exception of Tim who is on vacation, and they have never heard of him.

In terms of who you, a failed spammer and bullshit systems promoter yourself, find reputable, I'm sorry to burst your bubble and tell you it doesnt have much impact on the choices I make.

#31     Jun 28, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

What anikano's said would clearly fall under libel laws. He is flat out lying and he knows it. All three of the people mentioned, who he says "have never heard of you" to me, would be willing to go under oath and say they have, but it's him they have never heard of. In America speading lies about a business that could hurt its reputation and earnings is a civil, and in some states criminal act. I never threatened him, I simply stated a fact.

In one case, months ago, I did threaten legal action, which I never took. I probably have better things to spend my life on. In fact, I'd not be spending much time on ET right now either except for the fact that someone posted a thread to announce my death, which as a lie. This thread is organized so well that after being banned, that person is already back. It's a joke

#32     Jun 28, 2009
  3. We are witnessing the second coming of BrandonF, he has died and risen again......:D

BrandonF = just short of Jesus :D

J/K Brandon hope you can take a joke and hope you are doing well man, congrats on your new found health, as well as your continued success.

#33     Jun 28, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

See here is the thing, it screwed with a lot of people's day's. I never knew about the thread until someone called me on the phone to see if I was dead or not...had I just come across the thread my first reaction would have been to laugh..everyone seems to be dying this week and so i'm sure that is why you made the thread.
    The problem is that for so long I was on the verge of death, and since I don't post here all that often anymore alot of people did wonder if I took a turn for the worse. Toni is on vacaction right now, but she said she ended up with a ton of emails- some wanting to know where to send flowers and cards, others not thinking it was true, but in any event it strongly effected some people. I don't think you showed the greatest judgement in the world.
    What I'm referring to as a joke is the fact that being banned here is meaningless, as you yourself are proof of. In any event, I don't have nearly the problem with what you did as I do with the people who blatantly lie about me.

#34     Jun 28, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

According to my gf I also perform something of a miracle every morning when I'm able to get my head up off the pillow :)

#35     Jun 28, 2009
  6. True. After 2000+ years you are the first 'documented' person to come back from the dead. Brandon Jesus F.

Not an easy feat, I might add.

Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay.
    :D

#36     Jun 28, 2009
  7. A) this is not accurate and you have zero concept of my trading or "systems", so if it makes you feel good, go ahead and whine.

B) I have gotten many dozens of spammers outed from ET. You however, have no shame, and it is difficult to get your constant self-promoting, market-building, brand-building relentless and aggressive personal promotionals out of this place. Your actions resemble a triple layer of shameless dog manure thoroughly embedded and fossilized into deeply treaded shoes. Almost impossible to get rid of.

C) Amazing you can even address ANYTHING, "former" sponsor and current self shill.

D) You have gall to talk. All you can do is redirect rather than admit your hundreds of constant self-promotions.

E) the more you post after AGAIN, the more your minimalistic morality appears, you have claimed you were not here on ET anymore. Remember the "GOODBYE ET FROM BRANDON??????????????????????????????????????

Obviously, you cannot find another place to get the free publicity, which obviously shows you don't have the huge $$$ you claim. If so, why the need to constantly cheat ET of its publicity revenue?

Before you threaten others with legal action, you should understand what you are doing to this place. Do not dozens of people calling you out on your shameless free publicity at ET and its users expense, make anything click on your head that you are not fooling anyone with your publicity seeking missives?

Would a judge in your favor against the people you have threatened multiple times, if present with dozens of pages of your past posts? Think he would not think you are what has been said above? Evidence is what is seen and read, not what is self-testified to.

#37     Jun 28, 2009
  8. So in other words, you claim to make a lot of money, yet cannot afford to pay for a sponsorship at ET for relentless self-promotion. So is it that you don't make money or you are too cheap to compensate them for your use of the site? Although you have expended a lot of energy trying to justify why you continually steal from ET. Apparently character is something you feel is not essential for doing business.

Even here, your main reason for the above post is to create a sense in others that you can make money for them. There is no other reason on Earth for these details except this.

But, you will continue to self-promote and justify and deflect, but the bottom line is, you are a thief, spammer and scammer of this site and against every legitimate ET sponsor.

Apparently, you feel good about this role. Flaming against myself and others does not fool anyone, except the owners of ET.

#38     Jun 29, 2009
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I sent Baron and email a few weeks ago and told him I was plenty willing to pay the sponsorship fee, and have him not show me as a sponsor, just so I could fuck with you. I don't really promote anything that is of interest to the ET community though, so in terms of paying for that, there is no point. I would pay to keep fucking with you though, and I offered to do so.

#39     Jun 29, 2009
  10. euclid

euclid

You are the one who should be paid for that service to the ET community.

#40     Jun 29, 2009