I'm alive and well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jun 26, 2009.

1. mxjones

mxjones

I did not read the "Brandon is dead" thread, nor would I ever participate in a thread like that.

Sadly, it takes away from the fact that you are a pathological liar and scam artist, and garners sympathy for you.

Again, any posts about you should focus on the fact that you are a pathological liar, not childish/stupid rumors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_liar

#21     Jun 27, 2009
  2. #22     Jun 27, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

And you seem to have become something of a cyber stalker. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

#23     Jun 27, 2009
  4. mxjones

mxjones

Actually Brandon, I am not a stalker. My criticism of you took off after your "I'm leaving ET thread". I just got tired of reading your lies and seeing you bounce around from thing to thing to thing. And the internet-marketing make a billion dollars b.s. put me over the top. What are you? A money manager? A professional trader? A guru/mentor/trainer? An internet-marketer?

The only thing I know for sure is you cannot focus on anything, you make outrageous claims about yourself, and you cannot keep your word.

#24     Jun 27, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I've never made a billion dollars, and I doubt I ever will. For one thing I have no desire to work that hard, I'm enjoying finally having a little balance in my life. Thus far my record is $750,000 in 4 days for a client, of which I was paid 15%.
    I've said that a lot of people make a lot of money marketing on the Internet, which is no secret. Marty Weiss, for example, is well known with in the direct mail community to have a business that turns over a quarter billion dollars per year.

In terms of what am I? Well, I suspect everyone here has always thought of me as a marketer, after all Ive been selling shit to ya'll since 1998. I've never made a secret of the fact that even when I actively traded and managed money for other people I made more money from my website then I did off my trading. Even still, I probably made more trading then 99% of the people here.

In any case, if you go through what I went through and you dont notice a change in yourself, then I don't know what to tell you, I decided I wanted to make a real difference though, and the easiest way for me to do that is by helping successful entrepreneurs become more successful.

Brandon

#25     Jun 27, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Why don't you go onto my website and get ahold of all the people I have testimonials from. Make sure they said what I have them up as saying, make sure I have made the money for them that I'm claiming. $156,000 in 31 hours, $750,000 in 4 days, from $30,000 to $150,000 per month in only 4 months of working with another site...anyway go ask them, make sure I'm not just having a wet dream. Please come back and report your findings.

#26     Jun 27, 2009
  7. mxjones

mxjones

Better yet Brandonf, why don't you just go away like you said you would. You would garner more respect.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=161348

#27     Jun 27, 2009
  8. This could all be a giant marketing campaign.

kwim?

[​IMG]
    James Dean as Jett Rink in Giant

#28     Jun 27, 2009
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

The statements on my site are from Tim Sykes, Mike Swanson and Tom Campbell. Do you really want to go into this? There are prosecutors in the United States filing criminal charges against people who libel a business on the web, I can get every one of them to swear under oath that they have not heard of you (coz I've talked to each of them with the exception of Tim today) and that I have produced the advertised results for them.

#29     Jun 27, 2009
  10. Well, glad you got REPUTABLE people

Tim has such an adoring following for his infantile multi months of spamming, scamming and causing many people's blood pressures to rise in the relentless self promotion and causing huge numbers to flame him in absolute disgust and irritation at his behaviour. He was like you on steroids. IF you have forgotten about this, do some research and ask yourself why you quote him first as a reliable source, when he is roundly despised by so many here???

Umm, and didn't you claim you were leaving ET multiple times? It is called "reputation." and "keeping your word." Why do you threaten so many when you don't even follow your own promises?

So how can you continue threatening people with legal action if you cannot see what they are saying??

#30     Jun 28, 2009