I'm alive and well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Aaaahahahaha!

#11     Jun 26, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

ty

#12     Jun 26, 2009
  3. Sushi

Sushi

Thhis isn't really Brandon fredrickson posting under his name. It's someone else keeping the legend alive so his business will not fail. Rip brandon

#13     Jun 26, 2009
  4. Why did Forex-forex lie? With what purpose?

I thought they couldn't find your ex-wife because she was out celebrating....:D

#14     Jun 26, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm not sure what Forex-Forex motives could have been. I hope he was banned because it caused a lot of people a huge needless distraction.

When I told Toni, and asked her to send something out to her list, her reaction was "damn and I Just cancled that life insurance policy on ya!"

Overall I really do love this place, which is why I did not really stay away long I guess. There are a few people here who I could do without, but you know the truth is they could probably do without me too..so i guess it's all even.

During the time I was sick though, there were so many times where I felt like I was just waiting to die, and it's amazing how many times it was a person from this website that reached out to me and put a smile on my face. This is a much kinder place then you see on the surface.

Like I said in an earlier post, I have no idea what the future holds for me. Longer term my odds are about 50/50 - but I'm having more fun right now and more success then ever before. Maybe it's because those odds have brought everything into very clear focus for me, I don't know. But I finally have the relationship I always wished for, and I'm not only making a lot of money (which I've done before), but I'm loving it and living a well balanced life while doing it (which I've not done in the past).

I'm not here on ET as much as I used too be, simply because I'm less involved in the trading world. A few months ago the majority of my clients where in the trading niche, but now I'm getting a wide range of things, tango dancing, bar owners, dog training, weight loss, internet marketing, brokerage firms such as mbtrading, forex sites, etc etc. I've been able to hire 7 people in the last few months, including two in the US who are paid very well ($5K + per month). Not only have I hired people, but my clients have also added staff or not had to lay people off because of what I've done. Too me that is a better feeling then the money I'm making.

Anyway, I'm touched to see that so many people care- but also rather pissed that someone would think they should post someting like that. I do hope that the mods banned him, but I don't have any control over it.

Brandon

#15     Jun 26, 2009
  6. Sushi

Sushi

Imposter!! Let bf rip!!!!!!

#16     Jun 26, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Here is what brought me back from the dead.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfr40TDfmM0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfr40TDfmM0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#17     Jun 27, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

It's "hear".. oh wait, Lucrum has me on his ignore list.... never mind Lucrum, spell things how YOU want to...

#18     Jun 27, 2009
  9. Something strange is going on here.

#19     Jun 27, 2009
  10. Nicely done, Brandon. You have my admiration and best wishes (except for that Republican thing, of course).

#20     Jun 27, 2009