I'm adding to shorts...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trade-ya1, Jan 28, 2004.

1. #81     Jan 29, 2004
  2. You obviously don't trade, because you spend all of your time posting on ET!

#82     Jan 29, 2004

3. Waggie, you post just as much as James!

Do you really trade? If so, why don't you post a screenshot of your P&L activity statement for Nov. or Dec. for all of us to see? You said you traded yesterday on your Refco platform, lets see a screenshot of yesterday activity?

#83     Jan 29, 2004
  4. You are really too easy to hook, aren't you?

Nice to see you again!

I'm still waiting for you to come out to Contra Costa County and check the Voter's Registrars Office to see if I voted Republican in the last Governor's Election . . . What's wrong, are you worried that I might show up and have a little SURPRISE for you?

:D :D :D

#84     Jan 29, 2004
  5. Waggie...show em a screen shot and prove em wrong!

-Fast

#85     Jan 29, 2004
  6. Why not just PM me with your phone number and address and I will be more than happy to send you my audited account documentation . . .

After all, I am registered as a CTA with the NFA.

Are you a CTA?
    How about your boy James Crack??

:eek:

#86     Jan 29, 2004
  7. KavMan

KavMan

No ones gonna give out their phone # and addy to some stranger on the internet
    Aren't you one of the guys always touting about posting a screenshot?
    So post it up as requested by Reflexive

#87     Jan 29, 2004
  8. What's wrong with you Waggie?

Just post a screenshot of your activity, that's it, a very simple request!

I mean come on, you post all the time as to why James Stock never post his screenshot and how RiskArb was so gracious to post his screenshot.

Are you a pussy, just like James Stock?

Face it Waggie, you don't trade, you spend all day long gettin into pissing matches with everyone here on ET. You really don't have a Life at all, since you sit in front ET 16 hours a day and watch CNBC and rehash their garbage!

Waggie the Wannabee...

:D :D :D

#88     Jan 29, 2004
  9. You have been stalking me on ET for quite some time now, almost to the point of obsession.

I welcome you to contact me as I have indicated.
    And I of course will return your inquiry with any appropriate information that I am able to furnish such as a prospectus, track record, references, etc.

Your move.

:)

#89     Jan 29, 2004
  10. KavMan

KavMan

HAHAHAHAHA

I remember that James dude doing the same thing about sending audited statements and you were attacking him for not just posting a SIMPLE screenshot

Too funny!!!!!

#90     Jan 29, 2004