I'm a victim of serious online fraud at brokerage

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by jck_2378, May 28, 2006.

1. I don't know about TDW specifically, but some brokers allow you to overdraw your account because you're allowed 3 days to send them the money. One of my brokers where I have a margin account makes most orders go through a manual approval process once you go over your overnight buying power, yet they still never denied me a trade and even let me go over my daytrading buying power once, though this was never indicated on the platform - I didn't know until the next day, when I discovered my buying power was down to 2x.

#41     May 28, 2006
  2. I stand with what I said. And I can tell you this is good advice. sue me! note item #3 and I do not take advice from novices, thank you very much...

Michael B.

#42     May 28, 2006
  3. zdreg

zdreg

you are both giving legal advice. neither one of you is giving a citation for your opinion.

#43     May 28, 2006
  4. so we are on trial now?....I haven't even seen the discovery?

#44     May 28, 2006
  5. since u think it is good advice cud u give us u logic behind that opinion[?]

tia

#45     May 28, 2006
  6. zdreg

zdreg

replace the word citation with reference if it will make you feel better.

#46     May 28, 2006
  7. zdreg

zdreg

wrong question. the law is not based upon logic in the way that a non lawyer understands it and it is not always clear to lawyers either.

#47     May 28, 2006
  8. Well I made three bullets...now drop this Eubonics crap if you intend for me to reply...

#48     May 28, 2006
  9. Heck we do not even know if arbitration is required in Canada and a part of the client agreement.

Perhaps zdreg knows, I believe he is an attorney...

#49     May 28, 2006
  10. whatever

#50     May 28, 2006