I'm A Self-Hating Jew: This Disturbs Me - "Gaza Children Found With Mothers’ Corpses"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 9, 2009.

1. You are not a self-loving jew. Self-loving jews recognize that Pals are in their right. Self-loving jews are right people, and think of themselves as a nation of rabbies, not as a nation that kills babies, children, women and innocent people, and not even have a regret for doing it.

#21     Jan 10, 2009
  2. And while he is at it he might as well give Israel... to the Jews, after all there is absolutely no doubt that the land was stolen from Jews in the past and even though it's been a pretty long time last I checked there was not statute of limitation.

#22     Jan 10, 2009
  3. Cool, give the USA back to Indians, take African Americans back to Africa too maybe [similar logic]... I would have a LOT of land, all developed up real nice and no whiny welfare sucking Democrats to bother me.. not sure where the Whiteys would go that had to leave the USA though.. would Europe take them??

Basically the Palis were Nazis in WW2 [and still are], their leader spent the war in Germany helping Hitler, then at the end of the war, guess what? They were on the losing side and there were some hard feelings!! They got pushed around a bit by the Brits, then the Jews... then they spent the next half century sitting in some krappy camps.. I don't get it, can't they get a life??

#23     Jan 10, 2009
  4. Let us accept that the Jews who were forced to leave a long time ago can return. I personally agree with that. However it was not the palestinians who drove them out. It was the romans who did the crime, not the people of palestine who were ruled by romans.

Now the MAIN POINT! What about those whose ancestors never put foot in there and who started arriving since late 1800s? A lot of those who stole the lands are among the latter category. They have no right to be there. It should be fairly easy to know who has no ancestors who ever lived there at the time of ancient leaving.

#24     Jan 10, 2009
  5. Let us accept that the Jews who were forced to leave a long time ago can return. I personally agree with that. However it was not the palestinians who drove them out. It was the romans who did the crime, not the people of palestine who were ruled by romans.
    The possession of stolen property is still a crime subject to confiscation of the property.

What about those whose ancestors never put foot in there and who started arriving since late 1800s?
    Modern Israeli jews are genetically identical with their ancient ancestors - their ancestors did live there.

#25     Jan 10, 2009
  6. "The possession of stolen property is still a crime subject to confiscation of the property."

Palestinians never stole anything from anyone. Their ancestors are either jews who converted to christianity or to islam, or they lived there before, during and after the time of the temple's destruction.

The current palestinians are more related by blood to old jewish people than a lot of the jewish people of today.

"
    Modern Israeli jews are genetically identical with their ancient ancestors - their ancestors did live there. "

The physical features of a man or women, with cacausian features for instance, indicate cleary that such people have NO relation to Palestine. Judaism is a religion, and is not a race. Do not forget that. If someone embraces Judaism, s/he cannot all of a sudden possess roots to old palestine.

Readers will conclude that I am logical in my analysis of facts, and truths, and that you are trying to find a short cut to explain what are clearly lies. You already know that you are lying, and you are trying to fabricate "reasons"

Therefore, I came to the conclusion that you know that you are lying, and that you are here for propaganda reasons, with the hope that you will succeed to hoodwin the palestinians. Such behaviour is ground enough to disregard what you write, and is proof enough that you are abusing palestinians and that you know that the lands is not yours. You ultimately want pals to stop asking that you return their lands. In your mind and heart, you know the land is not yours, but you are intended on continuing to try to falsify with the hope that one day you will succeed to take their land. It will never happen. Get that to your head. You are just waisting your time and energy. Your efforts are futile. Pals will recover their lands, because they are the rightful owners of those lands.

#26     Jan 10, 2009
  7. Wrong.

Unfortunately, to the Palestinian people this question implies that they should pay the price for the collaboration of a single person with the Nazis! Although there were a minority of Palestinians who collaborated with the Nazis, a whole nation cannot pay the price for the choices of a few. It's not just that the Palestinian people (and most of the Arab countries as well) aided the allies with men and logistical support, they also ignored the call for Jihad, against the Allies, that was declared by al-Hajj Amin in April, 1941 (Righteous Victims, p. 165).

Some Palestinians actually even fought against the Nazis side by side with Jews:

http://www.zmag.org/znet/viewArticle/9566

Saying that Palestinians got what they deserved because of the actions of al-Hajj Amin Hussieni, would be like saying the Jews should be thrown out if Jewish leaders tryed to collaborated with the Nazi Germans. Oh wait:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)#Contact_with_Nazi_authorities

The terrorist group Lehi (Stern Gang) later became part of IDF.

#27     Jan 10, 2009
  8. 4XQs

4XQs

It takes a few weeks for the war crimes to become known...

Imagine there are still areas of Gaza city more than two weeks later that the International Red Cross have yet to gain access to. This is a horrible, horrible war crime - imagine what's going on there. Israelis supporting the war are either uninformed or have completely forgotten the central concepts of their religion.

#28     Jan 10, 2009
  9. That sounds like a really good idea!
    What about giving the palestinian fighting forces some more land so that they can get away from the civilian areas?
    As it stands now - Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Almost like some sort of "camp"...

The Jewish National Fund in Israel controls most of the land property which is available. I am sure you can convince them to give or sell some land to someone who are not Jewish. Good luck. The JNF have a history about being "ficky" with letting non-Jews get some land.
    :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_National_Fund

#29     Jan 10, 2009
  10. They got what they deserved for electing Hamas first and foremost. And yes, the actions of Amin Husseini do help put thing in proper perspective and show that their hatred of the jews is a pattern, not just an isolated incident.

#30     Jan 10, 2009