I'm A Self-Hating Jew: This Disturbs Me - "Gaza Children Found With Mothers’ Corpses"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 9, 2009.

1. ======================
    Well i do think much of the responsibility is the Hamas parents;as certainly as Libyan leader qdaffy had responsibility, when US military smart bombs killed his kid.

They may try to dilute Judeo-Christian comments with the ''fairness doctrine'' But even if that deal gets done;
    which may or may not happen.

It will still not help the enemies of Israel. Hebrew history writer Samuel the prophet quoted the enemy giant Philistine terrorist ''am i a dog?'' & he threatened David, who slingshot him dead.

Apparently the Islamic elementary schools were teaching evolution, ........................................................................;
    that terrorist thought of himself as ''a dog'' LOL:p

#11     Jan 9, 2009
  2. you have the be the most dim witted retard on et. you make gomer pyle look like a genius.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomer_Pyle
    Dec 3, 2008 ... Gomer Pyle was the simple-minded gas station attendant and later auto mechanic in the American TV sitcom The Andy Griffith Show

#12     Jan 9, 2009
  3. This guy is lunatic/deranged/liar/hate spreader. He refers to "Philistines" at the time of jewish prophets, which is well before Christ. Those "Philistines" are long gone and their descendents are of three types today: 1. Jews, 2. Christians, 3. Muslims.

Palestinians are not the philistinian. Philistine is a land, and not a people.

This diffence between muslims, christians and jews is with regard to Jesus Christ:

"Jews say he is just a rabbi at best, and say bad things of his mother (ie. whore?)

Muslims say he is one of god's prophets (such as Moses and Muhammed) and was created from virgin marry without usual reproduction means, but he is not a god.

Christians say he is one of the three faces of God.

"

Is not the above true Murray?

#13     Jan 9, 2009
  4. Palestinians are living proof today that sometimes the squeaking wheel gets the axle.

War is messy, Israelis blow up civilians that are just human shields and media cannon fodder for Hamas...

#14     Jan 9, 2009
  5. No that is not correct analogy.

Pals situation today is living proof that some governments lobby to arm/protect/defend criminals who kill innocents and steal their lands, while the people of those governments are close to 100% in support of palestinians.

#15     Jan 9, 2009
  6. Which means you're willing to keep the bloodshed going until Israel is destroyed entirely... which also means that you value Pali lives even less than the Israelis do.

#16     Jan 9, 2009
  7. Lucian

Lucian

Well, I'm a self-loving jew, and I too would like for Palestenian civilians to not be killed in the conflict. A great start would be having Palestenian leadership not have Palestenian forces hiding out in, and fighting from schools, hospitals, and residential areas. I'm no military tactician, but I would bet that this would go a LONG way in preventing the death of non-combatant Palestenians. What do you guys think?

#17     Jan 9, 2009
  8. Whoever has stolen the lands has to return it, and who ever has killed victims and committed genocides has to face crimes and genocide tribunals with ultimate penalty and also pay reparations for income that would have been earned from property, and pay for preserving the memory of these crimes so that they are never repeated in the future. That day will come, because right always prevail against wrong.

If you disagree with what I wrote, then you are agreeing with what Hitler and the Nazies did. Genocides have to be punished, right re-established, reparations paid, and memory preserved. It is the right thing to do for the palestinians.

Every human has the right to live and to his rightful property, his rights, and not to touch others property and rights. It is a fundamental right (even if you were to regard people not like you as inferior to yours, which I know you do as do the criminals who are killing babies in palestine).

#18     Jan 10, 2009
  9. Cool, give the USA back to Indians, take African Americans back to Africa too maybe [similar logic]... I would have a LOT of land, all developed up real nice and no whiny welfare sucking Democrats to bother me.. not sure where the Whiteys would go that had to leave the USA though.. would Europe take them??

Basically the Palis were Nazis in WW2 [and still are], their leader spent the war in Germany helping Hitler, then at the end of the war, guess what? They were on the losing side and there were some hard feelings!! They got pushed around a bit by the Brits, then the Jews... then they spent the next half century sitting in some krappy camps.. I don't get it, can't they get a life??

#19     Jan 10, 2009
  10. So you know that you are thief and that you stole the palestinian lands. Your comparision with africans is wrong, because africans were brought in by force---they did not come in because they wanted to.

Palestinians will never surrender their rightful lands. The criminals understand it, and fear it. That is why they have been killing them with the hope they will give up one day.

You better eliminate every single one of those pals. Otherwise, they will continue to claim their rights.

You have two choices: (1) complete genocide and extermination of every palestinian in palestine and outside of it, or (2) recognize that you are a thief and that you stole their lands, you killed them for asking for their right, and you have to put things back to right again. Your choice is between (1) and (2). Hoping their will forget or get tired and let it go will never happen.

As for changing history by writing lies, or changing public opinion by spreading lies on forums/etc, it will never work in long term. It is like putting "lipstick on a pig".

#20     Jan 10, 2009