I'm a Christian Catholic...

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by NielsBohredBush, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I do not steal from others, because I only use limit orders for entering trades, and also for exiting profitable positions. I only use market orders sometimes when exiting losing positions (when others are stealing funds from me, to prevent them from stealing more).

I regard my winnings as donations by others that attempt to steal from me haphazardly, but are unable.

I do not have anything against others that believe in other, inferior religions.

2. " I'm a Christian Catholic..."

are you ever embarrassed to be so gullible?

3. So Christian Catholics constitute donors and donees in the market but everyone else is either a thief or a willing victim.

All those Priest pedophiles I suppose were nothing more than sperm donors.

4. Didn't you say you were Christian Catholic for 50 years before you became atheist? If being a Christian Catholic makes you gullible, you've likely been gullible for more of your life than all of us in here.

5. nope. never was a catholic. only been in a catholic church a couple of times in my life and that was for someones funeral.

6. Catholics are Christians, btw.

7. pspr

pspr

No!! How did you figure that one out, Einstein?