I'm a buyer friday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abra trader, Mar 6, 2003.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Dang! I was tempted to wager a grand (10k would have been double digit percentages of my trading, so too high).

Rumor has it that all that stuff about biohaz suits and heat is unimportant to Gulf War II.

#41     Mar 6, 2003
  2. profitz

profitz

Does it really matter if there is a connection between Saddam and 9/11?

Is Iraq in compliance with the UN resolution and have they disarmed? It is really that simple. They have had plenty of time to do so and now time has run out.

#42     Mar 6, 2003
  3. EXACTLY.

There are more than enough reasons for Bush to go ahead.

F. PeBBLe

#43     Mar 6, 2003
  4. thank you, molon. I appreciate that. I don't want your money. I've said that before. All I asked for was your contrition, and you, in true gentlemanly way, did just that.

believe me, the US and world will be a safer place when this is over. As for those who say the threat of attack goes up when we crush iraq, I say, isn't the threat of attack high enough right now? cant go any higher in my book. And, yes, the US is winning the war on terrorism!

So you're reardon metal too? multiple handles?? that's not good!

Vinny

ps who is nederhoffer ??!!

#44     Mar 6, 2003
  5. BSAM

BSAM

OVERtheLINE for president!!!:D

#45     Mar 6, 2003
  6. There have been numerous threads here about Niederhoffer.
    Also, when I changed my handle, I openly mentioned it a few times here.

Back on topic, I've never said word one against this war.
    I'm not eager to put our troops in danger, but like the president said- the risk is greater if we do nothing.

#46     Mar 6, 2003
  7. just joknig about nederhoffer. I didnt know who he was when you 1st mentioned him, but I've read through the threads. Believe it or not, I do get some good education here at ET. I learned he was great, and then lost it ALL. So we'll let the readers decide for themselves just how great that is.

As far as multiple handles, I'm the king of them, and I was only joking there too.

peace bro.

#47     Mar 6, 2003
  8. gs57143

gs57143

Yeah, we're going to take control of Iraq's oil, just like we did to Kuwait's oil after we extinguished the fires Saddam set on his way out. I wish the anit-war crowd would make a more intelligent argument. This "blood for oil" BS is getting really old, and more absurd as time goes on.
    You anti-war people want world peace, but that will never happen without more stablility in the Middle East, and taking Sadaam out is a necessary step to acheiving stability in the Middle East.
    Where were you anti-war people when Clinton sent us into Haiti, Iraq, and Kosovo. I guess as long as it's not a Republican in charge, it's OK to go to war.

#48     Mar 6, 2003
  9. RE-ELECTION (get focus off economy)

#49     Mar 6, 2003
  10. FRuiTY's TRUE or FALSE Quiz:

1) The #1 or #2 reason Bush will wage war is for oil. TRUE/FALSE

2) The #1 or #2 reason Bush will wage war is to get the focus off the economy. TRUE/FALSE

Answers Below:

If you answered TRUE to one or more questions, YOU'RE AN IDIOT! (No really, you are!) :D

#50     Mar 6, 2003