I'm a buyer friday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abra trader, Mar 6, 2003.

1. might as well just send a check of the commissions to your broker instead

#11     Mar 6, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

good idea:D :D

#12     Mar 6, 2003

3. Ahhh, The peace and serenity of Market Neutral...
    :confused:

Paul

#13     Mar 6, 2003
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

yes I remember 9/11 I also remember the FBI agent testimonial.

#14     Mar 6, 2003

5. Get a grip - this is the lamest of all the "war conspiracy theories" out there.

It's called terrorism - remember the attacks on our home soil? They are connected and certainly will be again without killing or de-throning Saddam Hussein.

Bush is stuck having to do what Clinton was too much of a pussy to do. For eight years.

Geesh.

#15     Mar 6, 2003
  6. 1 word = IDIOT (you) :D

FRuiTY

#16     Mar 6, 2003
  7. what are you saying, nkoi?

I agree that the FBI and CIA sucked it up before 9/11, but hopefully the experience of 9/11 has opened EVERYONES eyes and now they will work with each other.

Also, maybe the experience of 9/11 will stop the US citizens from spending their time on "important" things like monica lewinsky, and the 2000 election. Yes, the presidential winner is the one with the most ELECTORAL votes.

Then again, there is always joe millionare...

#17     Mar 6, 2003
  8. some support and rationale thinking.

you da' man, fruity! Go get 'em slapshot!

#18     Mar 6, 2003
  9. Vinny,

Why don't you see what the market wants to do tomorrow and act accordingly? Why do you need to come out and make these predictions (this is the 3rd one in like 2 days :p)? If you're doing it just for fun, that's fine. However, if you really plan on going long tomorrow just because it's your opinion... :-/

F. PeBBLe

#19     Mar 6, 2003
  10. ... andddd

Saddam is connected to al qaeda in what way???

There is absolutely no evidence of a connection between Saddam and the attacks of 9/11. This almost reminds me of the thought process of an 8 year old child -- it seems GW doesn't care who was responsible for 9/11, but damn it -- someone is going to PAY!!!

(if I here him say "we gonna smok'em outtta der holes" one more time I'm going to lose it)!!!!

I'm a Republican and I voted for GW, but I think he's off base on this one.

dog

#20     Mar 6, 2003