I'm a Bad American by George Carlin (unverified)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jul 18, 2006.

1. YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN

by: George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think cops have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money. I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

And what is going on with gas prices... again?

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

2. Pabst

Pabst

Carlin is an all out Marxist pinko. I doubt if he had a shotgun up his ass that he'd mouth those words. But I give him props for publicly puffing. I found the God of weed through G.C.

From a recent interview:

Q: You're known as a very liberal comic. Are you trying to change people's political views when you go out there? Do you have an underlying agenda?

A: No. First of all, I'm not liberal. I'm just about (being) anti-United States. I don't like the way this country operates. I think we've ruined this place. And I think it's largely because of businessmen. And businessmen are not liberals. So if that makes me a liberal, then that's just an association. It's not a choice. ...

I do not care about changing anybody. Nobody. I go out there to show the rest of the Americans how badly they're doing. This country has been, for about 180 years now, badly mishandled. And it's been in the wrong hands. It's been in the hands of the business interests.

And a lot of the beauty of this country has been shattered by them. The physical beauty and the kind of institutional beauty that was originally built into this place - this experiment, this magnificent experiment in democracy is just being shredded to pieces by these right-wing Christians, the Ashcroft branch of Republicanism. (They're) just shredding the rest of the Bill of Rights which hadn't been shredded already. (But) they'd been doing a pretty good job on it up until then, anyway.

http://www.celiberal.com/linkcache/3b/356.html#

3. When did that moron stop using 4-letter words and every other curse word 500-times in a material piece that size?

dd

4. Blather from Pabst...

Carlin wants to return to the way America was in the past, not the way any communist country ever was....

If anything, Carlin leans Libertarian.

5. that would make him good buddies with the neocon trotskyites. their genesis includes trotsky, strauss, kristol... all very nice commies. so maybe ole stinky fingers carlin does embrace these fanged pedophiles in the whitehouse.

GOOD CALL !!!!!!!!!!

6. Pabst

Pabst

Oh yea. I'm sure that Carlin is a Calvin Coolidge, U.S. Grant type of guy.

7. Holmes

Holmes

And the goat humpers want the world to be dominated by them and want to go back to the dreams they had a thousand years ago....

Or have you forgotten already that in the "olden" days impaling an infidel was a spectator sport under the goat humpers? Seeing that they still snatch little kids for camel racing and cheer when a four or five year old falls off and get trampled to death nothing much has changed in their mindset.

Sherlock

8. Was once a big fan of Carlin, then I heard him blaspheming the good Lord. I took all his damned tapes and CD's and burned them, no fooling.

Rennick

#10     Jul 20, 2006