I'm 18, where should I start

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by joe426, May 30, 2008.

1. no,
    I'm rich. Something you are still dreaming about , reality sucks doesn't it?

#41     Jun 15, 2008
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Life is not about making money, but about self fulfillment & trying to make other people happy, but if your life's ambition is to be mega rich to attract pussy, then good luck to you.

#42     Jun 15, 2008
  3. You are on a captalistic TRADERS message board.
    Maybe oprah.com would probably be a better fit for you

Don't use cognitive dissonance on your own failures. Probably not good for the outcome

#43     Jun 15, 2008
  4. unfortunately i don't agree with you, i agree with coolweb, EVERYTHING in this world now is based on money.

If your goal to to bang as many girls as possible while your young and putting your future in jeopardy by not capitalizing on the experiences and opportunities early on in life, than good luck to you. AND YES PSSY does chase powerful men, and wouldn't you rather be powerful than the average joe living in one of those neighborhoods where every fucking house looks the same, fk that, coolweb and my self have our priorities straight.

#44     Jun 15, 2008
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Be rich through self fulfillment, not just for the sake of making money, people that live for money are the biggest scum on this planet. And I don't want to be chased by pussy, I want to chase pussy, that is a man's job, not vice versa. After all why would you want a pussy that wants you for your money?

My mate is a drummer, he loves it, he doesn't make as much as someone else, he is comfortable should I say, you should see the pussy he gets, bet you will have to pay a lot for pussy of that standard :) AND he gets it all for free, they want nothing in return, try that Mr Millionaire.

@Coolweb, I've answered you as well with this post.

#45     Jun 15, 2008

6. This post shows you have absolutely no experience in women at all, I attract the top 1% of all good looking women, and I hardly do any chasing.

This is how "men" gets women.

1) They show interest (eye contact)
    2) I engage them

I do not "chase" them , I do not fawn over them, when they offer their phone numbers , or drop hints that they want to be picked up, I'll pick them up and date them. This is what happens when you have shit together. You do not need to chase women. Women do the intial picking, not men.

-------------

Realzie how little effort I exert where most of my effort goes into making $$$ , working out, things I enjoy that increase my own value.

#46     Jun 15, 2008
  7. If you need $$$ to attract pussy that is sad. very sad indeed.

You're right though. Pussy chases men with money. The process is called prostitution.

Am I making the kind of money I want to make, no. Will I one day, yes! Do I have youth on my side? At 23 I think I do. Do I make great money when considering my age? I'm damn sure of it.

It's hilarious that some 40-year-old guy suffering a traumatic mid-life crisis is giving advice to an 18 year old about college pussy, while refuting all the sound advice everyone else is giving in the thread. Which is, enjoy your youth. Because you can't buy that back with money. Sleeping with 18 or 17 year old hookers don't count man. :eek:

:D

#47     Jun 15, 2008
  8. I'm 27 dumbass

The only reason I mentioned he should start earlier, is because thats what I did, I started making money @ age 13. Enough money by the time I hit 19

Start making money young so you can have the best of both worlds.

a) Most people have youth , no money
    b) Most people have money, no youth (old)

<b>Very few people have YOUTH + MONEY. </b>

become that rare person, and you will have the world eating out of your hands. Women love rare people.

#48     Jun 15, 2008
  9. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Always use protection

#49     Jun 15, 2008
  10. You answered your own question,
    Its so easy its obvious.

1) So is attracting lots of women even an actual "challenge" to men? Its just a byproduct of power.

2) Making money, having power, beating other men at their own game is a challenge to real men.

3) Having women is only a challenge to un-accomplished losers.

Don't be that loser.

#50     Jun 15, 2008