Illuminati exists - Satan exists - Christianity is the real truth

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Epiphany, Feb 13, 2009.

1. But isn't a "satanic hex" a conspiracy among evil spirits? :confused:

#11     Feb 13, 2009
  2. Bickz

Bickz

#12     Feb 13, 2009
  3. Who's diverting? It seems that evil spirits have robbed you of your ability to reason. A satanic hex, perhaps?

#13     Feb 13, 2009
  4. You mean you don't have a whackjob sensor? Mine is on all the time. I'm constantly walking down the street and turning to complete strangers and screaming in my loudest voice "WHACKJOB". Whats funny is that all my neighbors think I'm a whackjob. Bunch of fucking whackjobs....all of them.

#14     Feb 13, 2009
  5. Bickz

Bickz

A person with the ability to reason would know that 'normal people' can have differing opinions and should not be considered a 'wackjob' simply and only because they disagree with one's own held beliefs or ideas.

a person with the ability to reason would take the time to make sure that they are not misunderstanding what someone is saying before criticizing them unduly.

A person with the ability to reason would know that a person posts something like this...

...is more of a 'wackjob' than the person who pointed out how ridiculous such a response is. But the differences in opinions have obviously erased that portion of their 'reason.'

I think these are all pretty common sense 'reasonable' things. Don't you?

#15     Feb 13, 2009
  6. Reasonably, anyone who would fall for decietful group for a bribe, then fall for a hex, would likely be a candidate to fall for another decietful hex. Magic is magic is magic. It functions on belief, a kind of hypnotic trance. It's what makes "the universe"...the stars, planets, forms, gravity, etc. Belief is responsible for the appearance and conditions of the body. Belief is responsible for sudden shifts in bodily condition. This is achievable through magic or miracles. If it is magic, the general outcome is weakness of mind, as power is misplaced, and credited where it is not. And this perpetuates deception. If the man is now preaching the gospel of guilt, the magic has fulfilled its function. Do not underestimate the power of belief. Belief in a lie is the basis of magic. Belief in the truth is the basis of miracles.

Christ!

#16     Feb 13, 2009
  7. Ok, Britney. I wish I was smoking the same weed you are.

#17     Feb 13, 2009
  8. karol88

karol88

OMG, some people see racism everywhere....this is crazy.....:eek:

#18     Feb 13, 2009
  9. Ok - cut the BS

If you guys don't believe in things like hexes - perfect, I'll give you guys a chance to make an easy $100

Go to the church of satan in san francisco and ask them to place a satanic death hex on your wife and children that will kill them within 1 month

And I'll give you $100 for doing it

Hey it's risk-free money for you

#19     Feb 16, 2009

10. I think the real confusion here is that you don't understand that you should be more of a moderator* instead of a contributor.

#20     Feb 16, 2009