Illinois State rep says Chicago police are gunning down children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 1, 2013.

1. It's naive to think the chicago police aren't corrupt. We know there have been many cases in the past of them doing stuff like planting evidence, beating confessions out of people, destroying evidence(look up how Obama's buddy Bill Ayers beat the airtight terrorism case against him) and working for mobsters on the side.

You force people to work kneedeep in the sewer all day, some of them are going to get some stuff stuck to them. I don't doubt that cops are on the pad for the drug gangs and run errands for them. You go to any of these big cities and you wonder how this brazen criminal activity, like open air drug markets, can take place and the police seem to ignore it.

None of that however means the epidemic of killing in chicago is being done by the police. It does speak volumes about voters that they elect a moron who spouts such craziness.

#11     Aug 2, 2013
  2. JamesL

JamesL

#12     Aug 2, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I dont think you would hear much of an argument from anyone as to whether or not chicago police, or any police force is corrupt, with that said there is no way in hell the chicago police are intentionally mowing down black children in an elaborate attempt to frame the black community.

#13     Aug 2, 2013
  4. Funny, RCG Trader made a similar excuse for all the violence in the black community...i.e. the gun runners were to blame. Now, Ronnie is saying that it's the cops killing all the gangbangers. Quite a conspiracy, to say the least.

#14     Aug 2, 2013
  5. maxpi

maxpi

It's the liberal psyop on Black voters: it's whitey's fault you live in some inner city shithole and Democrats are your only hope.

#15     Aug 2, 2013
  6. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that the number of times you've masturbated has reached the thousands, or maybe even tens of thousands- and on a daily basis-
    But, Can you prove this with even just one youtube video?

Smart criminals are pretty good at hiding their activities;)

#16     Aug 3, 2013
  7. From now on, when I think of these names, I will probably think "Pisser's envy cabinet :)"

#17     Aug 3, 2013
  8. Because it's about power and greed. Race is just a fuel to feed those two fires.

#18     Aug 3, 2013