Illinois State rep says Chicago police are gunning down children.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 1, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

How do you even debate someone who is this dishonest? Really? The police are the ones responsible for the gang violence in chicago?

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=RJG2W83KB4YVQLMH&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And all this time I thought the democrats were responsible.
    Who knew?

3. You can't, which is the whole point behind the absurdity of the left. Conspiracy theory runs rampant in the black community on a wide range of topics. Then we have a party run by the likes of Hillary and her vast right wing conspiracy claims, and it's easy enough to see how blacks are drawn into the party. Combine that, and the endless excuse making, it's a match made in political heaven.

4. It's a well known fact that corrupt members of the police force have been running the gangs of chicago for over half a century. Where you been, dude?

5. pspr

pspr

Hoofy. Please don't say any more. I'm losing what little respect I have for you.

Anyway, this legislator is just wrapped up in the 'evil whitey' trend that is sweeping the black communities thanks to Obama, Holder, Jackson, Sharpton and the other race baiters.

It's not going to change until we get Obama and his criminal crew out of office. Even then, the damage is so deep it will probably take a decade to for race relations to get back to where they were before 2009.

6. She may not have any evidence to support her claims, but even a retarded bear catches a fish from time to time. Neither her nor O'Really have a clue as to what they are talking about, but she's still right on the money.

7. Black cops are killing black youths. I'm interested to know, What makes you think this is about race?

8. Max E.

Max E.

Prohibition and the days of gangland cops ended decades ago, ill be the first one to say cops often over step their boundaries, however if cops were mowing down innocent children in chicago on a regular basis, surely there would be atleast 1 video.

If you can point to even a single incidence of this happening i will gladly debate this ridiculous stance on your part.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

I think we all know exactly what the democrat rep from ILLinois is...

10. pspr

pspr

It's the old story that blacks are being persecuted by the white community by way of the police. What makes you think it isn't about race?

It's just a ridiculous claim by this legislator's supposed constituents. Like Max said. Let's see a single video or don't ObamaPhones come with a built in camera?

#10     Aug 2, 2013