Illinois set to pass Forced Confiscation of All Semiautos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Yeah, and how often does that happen? Like never. It's another one those imagined boogie-man situations the paranoid right are so fond of.

#51     Jan 4, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you propose utilizing the "science" of gun control?

#52     Jan 4, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Happens all the time. You just never hear about it from the gun hating "main stream" media.

#53     Jan 4, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

FC: "No there's plenty of dumb to go around."

And God handed FC much more than his fair share of it. :D

#54     Jan 4, 2013
  5. No, it really doesn't. Only in the warped brains of rabid righties.

#55     Jan 4, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have a source to back up your claim?

Cause I do.

#56     Jan 4, 2013
  7. I take you off ignore and the first thing I get is a stupid insult? You just further proved how dumb you are. Oh crap, I just insulted you.

I'm giving you three strikes. That's number one.

#57     Jan 4, 2013
  8. Look out! Behind you! A bad guy out to randomly murder you!

#58     Jan 4, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess that means you have no source for your claim.

#59     Jan 4, 2013
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Futurecurrents doesn't think empirically so he doesn't make the connection between the things he claims and the need for supporting evidence required by an empirical thinker such as yourself. Just about every post he submits exhibits the rage any person might feel if they ended up installing air conditioners or any vocation in complete conflict with their silly beliefs. Combined with his poor education that rage results in a very angry and powerless person.

I think that many liberals are driven to near- psychosis by the dichotomy of their love for their messiah and his failure to end the war, close Guantanamo or destroy the economy as fast or as effectively as they would like. Obama's tendency to emulate George Bush is driving them off the taxiway.

#60     Jan 4, 2013