Illinois cutting school down to 4 days?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, Mar 24, 2010.

1. At first when I read that this actually passed through the Illinois House I was infuriated. However, after channeling some energy this may be the catalyst to Educational reform.

---------------- Kid Concentration Camps ---------------------

Kids spend more time online and on that extra day off they can be virtual temps. Change the child labor laws and lets put them to work doing remedial tasks like filling out surveys, making campaign calls and clicking on google ads. With the extra $100 a day they generate they can pay for their own damn school.

.... brilliant Governor.. tell me more.

In fact, lets just make school an 8:00 - 6:00 affair and split the time 5 hours of classes and 5 hours of surveys and clicking ads. That's another $400. We can even double dip and charge the parents Kid Camp fees.

.... Wow that's a lot of of payola

Hmm... Next lets just take the 2K our kids generate for education and tell them it is their duty to pay down our national debt.
    50 million kids x 2K = $1 Billion in tax free child labor money.

.... Stupendous idea - Hey Honey, Lets have more kids... its our duty

hmm.. Debt is 10 Trillion, Kid's kick in $1 Billion a month... well lets just keep them in school for 83 years and combine Kids Camp and Social Security.

... Hell that is one efficient cycle, starts in diapers and ends in diapers... Bravo

#11     Mar 24, 2010
  2. Dumb kids make better voters, right?:mad:

#12     Mar 24, 2010
  3. zdreg

zdreg

#13     Mar 24, 2010
  4. Yeah...I think parents are more worried about losing their "free" daycare than the education of their kids.

#14     Mar 25, 2010
  5. welcome to retard central. It's been this way since the bushbots took over. They found the internets a couple years ago and have turned every trading board into shit.

#15     Mar 25, 2010

6. Ask the Babyboomers how they steered this country into the wrong direction.

#16     Mar 26, 2010
  7. You homeowners ever check out your end of year tax breakdown for property taxes? 80% of mine go to the schools...IN THE FORM OF PENSIONS!

Citizens here are already tax revolting. The last three budget votes were shot the fuck down!

#17     Mar 26, 2010
  8. Rock on. Best of wishes to the revolters. Teachers unions are out of hand.

#18     Mar 26, 2010
  9. ok.. lets follow the money trail

80% of property taxes go to education
    25% of these funds go into pensions (just a guess)
    Pensions invested 100% with Madoff

Teachers and Kids gets screwed...

#19     Mar 26, 2010
  10. Public schools are controlled by unions and are therefore WORTHLESS. They are used to create the baby killing democrats of the future by continuous leftist brainwashing so shut them down!

Homeschooling or a good private school is the only way to go in this corrupt society and produces geniuses compared to public schools.

#20     Mar 26, 2010