illegal shortsale/profit removal

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by kean, Dec 9, 2002.

1. EarlyR

EarlyR

I had your problem in the past, and I switched to a different broker.

Iy present broker,s software automatically rejects short sales that would be illegal, so it's never a problem.

#31     Feb 9, 2003
  2. If you spend more time thinking about the markets and trading with skill & discipline..... and less about a given broker "getting you", things will work out better. Until I came on ET never knew there were so many who aspire to be "real" traders yet spend more wasted energy complaining about the things they cannot change, than working on the things they can; like their trading decisions.

Isn't there a famous verse about granting one the serentity to accept the things they cannot change... blah blah.... and the wisdom to know the diff?! :D

Ice:cool:

#32     Feb 9, 2003
  3. You misunderstand. I was not complaining. I was only trying to help after earlier someone asked what the "illegal short sale" was. -- Others responded and I responded, too. And then someone else found fault with what I had said. So I ended up explaining myself. This is what you noticed. -- But this was not and is not a complaint.

#33     Feb 9, 2003