Illegal Immigrants understand finance very well............

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Sep 29, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

No, but those bad asses are the vanguard... I'm telling people here, it's over for Southern California, they have taken over, they have elected their own officials, it's OVER... the place is Mexico now... shitty little liberals that live on my block and were the vanguard in bringing people in from the south to escape political oppression are now worried that their own neighborhood will be next...

#51     Oct 2, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Well, this jerk, when I went over to complain, and I was polite, I simply stated that his music was too loud.. he says "oh, is it bothering you?" and goes back to whatever he was doing and ignores me... I really wanted to shoot the pos... but I got the county after them, then they were bugging me about calling the cops on them... eventually I told them I was moving and going to rent to some Mexicans but I rented to a white couple.. my way of giving them the upraised middle finger salute on the exit path...

#52     Oct 2, 2009
  3. Hey! Some of us get it mowed by white folks!
    Deliberately, not because of color, just because they've lived in my neighborhood forever, are cool, and most of all, do only what I tell them to do. But the fact they don't bring in illegals on the silly-asked excuse that they can't find anyone else to take the job is a definite point in their favor. I have nothing against Mexicans at all; my wife actually grew up there, my brother-in-law, her brother, went back after living in the US for a long time, opened a business down there and is doing just fine, and I think they're great people.
    But this nonsense about needing them to do the low-paying jobs makes my teeth grind. The way to solve this is through trade policy: preferential treatment for Mexican over Chinese goods. Mexicans are more likely to buy American goods in return, and we will largely solve our illegals problem if we give them jobs where they live, which would take away their motivation to pick up and come here. Kills two birds with one stone.
    After we accomplish that, we establish some realistic quota for immigration from Mexico & points south, keeping in mind we need them young workers to pay for our Social Security, after all...

#53     Oct 2, 2009
  4. :p

#54     Oct 3, 2009