Illegal Immigrants understand finance very well............

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Sep 29, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I like the part about those f%^kers complaining that the hospital didn't have a bilingual staff... that's just a ploy to make the hospital hire Hispanics... people don't understand the mentality and the political plans of Mexicans... it's to take over the southwest and anything else they can get control over street by street, house by house....

I knew a gal in an area that went Mexican... she said they asked for translators for the PTA meetings and they got them, then they got themselves elected and had the meetings in spanish with no translators... that's how they do things, being barbaric and obnoxious... well, look at their culture, shitty attitude and barbarism... once you get to know them you'd let them have those babies in their cars..

Mexico is the biggest supply of scab labor, it's a wet dream for every employer in the US that want's to cash in and retire early...

#41     Oct 2, 2009
  2. jem

jem

10 through 15 years ago as a surfer and a student I traveled the coast of baja and studied in Mexico city. I did not see barbarism. There was poverty but - I thought the mexicans living on the coast were great people.

The people I met in mexico city were also good people.

I imagine the really poor sections were different... but I would say mexicans are far from barbaric.

However there is not doubt they wish to take back the southwest.

As I have said here a few times. the map of North America in the largest museum in Mexico City - called California Baja Norte or something like that and had it as part of Mexico.

Seriously - right there for the world to see.

#42     Oct 2, 2009
  3. wutang

wutang

This is the same kind of scapegoating Hitler used with the Jews. It's idiotic and unhelpful because you play into the hands of the powers that be that want the focus to be off the problems that created the influx of illegal workers. Illegal immigrants coming to the states is the symptom of a problem. They are not the problem. Labor was destroyed in the 80's. Get mad at government and wallstreet, not poor people trying to make a living.

And they can have Texas back as far as I'm concerned.

#43     Oct 2, 2009
  4. The solution is simple. The illegal mother has the baby which is taken away and put up for adoption. The mother is deported right after they tie the tubes to prevent her from having more children.
    I also like the hefty fine idea for employers of illegals. I'd happily pay an extra couple bucks for my BLT and I mow my own lawn. So should you, you lazy fucks.:p

#44     Oct 2, 2009
  5. Banff01

Banff01

Don't be stupid - the illegal medical costs are the least of problems in the US. How does a billion in extra costs compare to the trillions wasted in Iraq and on the failed financial system? The immigrants born in the US become US citizens and having more citizens will eventually be beneficial for the country - esp with the number of babyboomers about to retire in the next 20 years.

#45     Oct 2, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I had Mexicans practically drive me from my house... 10,000 watt hi fi playing rap music so loud my neighbor 5 doors down couldn't concentrate to work at home... guys with prison tattoos coming and going... did you see the graffitti in Long Beach back in the day? The place looked abut as appealing as Beirut... we had our little town in the Mojave desert attacked by Mexicans, they graffitti'd every white owned business repeatedly and started a crime wave that took two years to get rid of, eventually they owned every business that is still open in the entire town... they were definitely barbaric, I had a pickup truck try to run me into white kids that were walking by the side of the road... a car went all the way across the road to run down a black guy and sped off once..... then the great government in it's wisdom busted the Hell's Angels who controlled the meth industry and now the Mexican Mafia has it all... I saw Mexicans just screaming at some old black folks and not letting them get a parking space in a WalMart once... Mexicans hate Blacks and that's all there is to that one... they are barbaric in their entertainment, they run horses around the arena at the bullfights and trip them just to see the horrific injuries they get... they are nice when you are spending your money in their area of Mexico or in their restaurant in the US, sure.. it's how they win the war, by picking their battles...

#46     Oct 2, 2009
  7. Knowing that you're a man who walks the walk, I'm sure you have several adopted little brown babies running around your house. I tip my hat to you sir.

#47     Oct 2, 2009
  8. wutang

wutang

First off, LOL to the previous post. Well played.

This is more of a class issue than a race issue. People love to mix them up because it's easier (more simple-minded) to write-off an entire population of people than to try to understand the complexities of class/political stratification. Not every Mexican is a gangster , not every black guy is a crack dealer, not every Asian is a math genius, etc.

#48     Oct 2, 2009
  9. I am sorry for your troubles, truly. But these are lame generalizations, not even stereotypes.

I live in one of the wealthiest counties in America. Douglas, County Colorado.
    I hear loud bass.......coming from white kids. I used to play my stereo loud when I was 18.

The funny thing is what you really don't want and others like yourself don't want are rude, obnoxious, poor neighbors living next to you. It's doesn't matter what their skin color is.
    The difference is when there is a problem people in my neighborhood respond with more consideration.

You even made my point. Hells Angels, low class white trash. How would you feel if they invaded your Mojave paradise?

I have relatives that live in Victorville. They have had problems with meth labs as you probably know.

I don't want to live in a poor area no matter what. Because in America poverty generally equals crime. Go to a white trash neighborhood and there will similar crime compared to a poor black neighborhood to Hispanic and so.

The only reason I slammed Mexicans earlier is that there are statistics that have been shown repeatedly that the majority of illegals in this country are from Mexico.

#49     Oct 2, 2009
  10. No, I won't be adopting babies of any color. I was just being a kind hearted soul. My real preference would be to gun them down as they crossed the border, but I'm always willing to compromise.

#50     Oct 2, 2009