Illegal Immigrants understand finance very well............

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

If the mother is illegal then as far as I'm concerned that's a risk she accepted when she imigrated illegally.
    She has NO right to expect anything.

#11     Sep 29, 2009
  2. timbo

timbo

+1 for Lucrum.

I don't expect the same treatment in Mex.

#12     Sep 29, 2009
  3. The macro picture as I alluded to.........is automatic citizenship. Stop that and there would be less motivation to run across the border and pop out a kid.

I was crying a river, really :D , when they showed deported illegals returning home with their citizen kids.

Some of them interviewed on the way to deportation, in the their best broken English, its not right they don't no Mehico :p

Now, in fairness, I don't blame them I would do the same damn thing. But I have been to Mexico extensively and I know they won't treat you at a hospital for free.

#13     Sep 29, 2009

4. Everybody with an ounce of brain knows how to stop illegal immigration. Place a penalty of 10K on a business for every illegal employed by that company or individual and in a matter of weeks the illegals would cross the border back home. Unfortunately, that would require molesting people who actually are benefiting from the status quo. It is so much easier to harass pregnant women and unborn children. Real American if you ask me.
    As for not being able to receive free medical treatment by US citizens in Mexico and not vice versa. Well, I was always under the impression that US is a bit above Mexico in terms of being civilized, and better developed. After all,if there was a pregnant woman on my property I would first help her and not ask her for papers or means to pay for my help. Aside from this being unchristian, unethical and uncultured, I would hope that my country,my people and my culture would have educated me better then that. Mexico does not provide a lot to their citizens and by extension to Americans, but I will be dammed if the US would scoop to its standard. That is why we are the US and they are .... Mexico. Different countries and surely different expectations.

#14     Sep 30, 2009
  5. Totally agree about the fine on business. But who wants $50 lettuce? Its too inconvenient.

On your other post, you sir, are a gentleman.

#15     Sep 30, 2009
  6. Exactly.

#16     Sep 30, 2009

7. I guess there is no point in celebrating Thanksgiving is there?

#17     Sep 30, 2009
  8. leela

leela

Thoseare here for temporary visits (legal or illegal) can deliver babies here. Tax payers are stuck with the bill for the delivery or C-section. On top of that, the baby gets citizenship and all the benefits of school etc here. If the baby has any defects, taxpayers has to pay for all the extra - health, care special needs education, etc etc.

This all given to non-Americans when many Americans has no access to basic health care.

Can't blame illegals when Congress make such stupid laws.

#18     Sep 30, 2009
  9. wutang

wutang

You can thank Reagan for the destruction of American industry and the creation of a consumer bubble economy as far as I'm concerned. And then you can thank Clinton for putting the nail in the coffin with NAFTA.

On a side note. I used to do carpentry during the summer in highschool/college. Any job I was ever on that had illegals working on it as well as Americans the illegals worked 10x harder and were far more skilled. A couple Mexicans will sheetrock a whole house in the time it takes for a couple Americans to smoke a cigarette and bitch and moan about not getting paid enough.

#19     Sep 30, 2009
  10. What's the difference between a "legal" and an "illegal"?
    An *illegal* law from 1964?
    Sorry, not good enough.
    Send them ALL packing.
    Look around you. What has improved by adding latrinos?

#20     Sep 30, 2009