Illegal aliens, housecleaning, and my quandary...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

His stem cell stance should have been a hint....

#11     Apr 8, 2006
  2. And Bush and Cheney's DUI's?

More hints?

#12     Apr 8, 2006
  3. I hope you'll comment Pabst, I'd really like to hear your perspective.

kt

#13     Apr 8, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

There's always been those who enter public service as a charade to mask their need for self aggrandizement. The GOP has been traditionally more honest then the Democrats. Obviously those who are trying to strip government of it's power are in less of a position to steal than those on the left who want big government to be of paramount influence and expense.

The left led by gluttonous apostle Mike Moore gleefully single out Haliburton while ignoring former DNC Chairman McAulliffes $35,000,000 bonanza in Global Crossing which left investors holding the bag on tens of billions. Not to mention under whose watch did Enron, MCI and numerous others enjoy their salad days in the 1990's.....

#14     Apr 8, 2006
  5. "The GOP has been traditionally more honest then the Democrats."

Bwaahaaahaaahaaahaaaaaaa......

#15     Apr 8, 2006
  6. I think most of the bastards come into office with good intentions... then lose their consciences' and roll with the status quo.

I pay a lot of attention to politics and current events... I could care less about the Right this and the Left that.....

They ALL suck

#16     Apr 8, 2006
    #17     Apr 8, 2006
  8. Pabst, you didn't give me a direct answer. I'm not going to pick on your beliefs as others might, though I might offer debate. I'm just curious about your personal perspective. Thanks, kt.

#18     Apr 8, 2006
    #19     Apr 8, 2006
  10. esuperbo

esuperbo

Alright this is ridiculous.

Your options are:
    1. Clean it yourself.
    2. Pay a cleaning service employing illegal aliens.
    3. Pay a cleaning service (more than option 2) not employing illegals.

If you have the money and are honestly against encouraging the use of illegal alien labour, you pick option 3.

If you don't have the money and are honestly against encouraging the use of illegal alien labour, you pick option 1.

If you like to talk about how illegals are ruining the country but will happily throw out that ideology with a trite "why pay more for the same work" argument, then you pick option 2.

If you want to troll ET and try to get a flamewar on illegal immigration going, you submit the above quandary and give noncommital answers.

#20     Apr 8, 2006