Illegal aliens, housecleaning, and my quandary...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

My place needs cleaning, which I hate to do. I make good money, and there's a reasonable housecleaning service nearby. Thing is though, I believe they employ illegal aliens.

So, what do I do here? Remain ideologically pure, clean my own house and spoil a day, or sully myself and spend an hour's wages on getting it cleaned by illegal aliens?

Edit: oh, one other factor, they have a beautiful, big-boobed, raven-haired lady on their staff. There is a chance it could be her that comes over...

2. Pabst

Pabst

If you paid more wouldn't a pure blooded Canadian clean your house?

3. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, I could pay more. But why pay more for the same service?

4. Pabst

Pabst

Then why bitch about immigrants doing the work?

5. Ricter

Ricter

Because it encourages illegal immigration. That's one side of my dilemma.

What would you do?

7. Pabst

Pabst

Interesting dilemma. I've never knowingly employed an illegal. Perhaps ask the housecleaning service if they require documentation of a work permit. They really should. If they do I'd say your ethically covered. If not, get scrubbin'. :)

I certainly think immigrants are a key cog in the work force but they need to be legal immigrants.

8. Pabst

Pabst

True conservatives obey the law.

9. I guess Duke Cunnigham was a fake conservative.

10. Pabst, sincerely... Do you feel that current Republican majority represent true conservitive values... or true religous convictions... or is it what it seems to be to me... a facade for corporate power and manipulation.

I would be a staunch Republican if I felt their values were as true as they spin them to be.

kt

#10     Apr 8, 2006