Illegal Aliens Get In-State Tuition in Colorado

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Governor Hickenlooper (D) signs bill today to give illegals in-state tuition rates at Colorado colleges.

Strange... US CITIZENS who are not CO residents can't get in-state tuition... but illegals do?? News story showing jubilant Hispanic crowd at the signing ceremony... "More freebies... yea!"

More giving away of producers' money to buy DemoCrap votes...

Where does this all end??

:mad: :mad:

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

My God, Colorado's Demotrash are destined to destroy that great state! Unreal! And yes, when I'm there, I notice a hell of a lot of Mexicans there. I hear they're more ruthless than the blacks. We may as well reward them for being here ILLEGALLY.:mad:

3. pspr

pspr

Colorado has always had a large Mexican population. There is a conduit strait up through New Mexico to Colorado. It's like the Chisholm Trail for Mexicans. The only thing they are good for are tacos and burritos, though. (Maybe lawn mowing, too.)

4. pspr

pspr

Under the proposed Immigration Bill they will all get welfare benefits, too.

<a href=http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/29/Exclusive-Immigration-bill-would-load-immediate-fiscal-burden-onto-state-local-governments-by-allowing-illegal-immigrants-onto-welfare>Sen. Sessions: Immigration Bill Gives Amnestied Residents 'Immediate' Access to Welfare</a>

5. Ricter

Ricter

Maybe they're in-state illegals. :D

6. Eight

Eight

Mexicans are like an invading army, very very much like an invading army now that I think of it..

they know that they have to work for a living if they actually want to have a life so they work hard and they work cheap. It's better to work a little cheap but steady than make big bucks and get laid off.. they have a sense of entitlement to everything that whitey can spare because they are "oppressed minority and have been cheated" and they use the welfare like it was going out of style.

I've never been Catholic but I'm guessing that the Catholic church is the only government they recognize and the Priests are probably really good at steering them towards the welfare and across the border, since the Catholic church is also the only government recognized by Catholic priests...