Illegal Alien Who Killed Kate Steinle Found Not Guilty Of Murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is true. However, in my opinion, Zimmerman went looking for trouble in vigilante style. He wasn't defending his property, he was policing the neighborhood.

#51     Dec 1, 2017
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

If I am driving through my neighborhood and I spot someone suspicious, it is totally reasonable and legal to get out of my SUV and follow them to see what they are up to -- especially if I am already in contact with 911. If that suspicious person ambushes me and violent beats me then I am well within my rights to take out my legally carried pistol and shoot them.

There is not a jury anywhere in our state who would convict me of a crime --- and any elected county D.A. who brought a criminal case to court in this matter would quickly be unemployed after the next round of voting.

Zimmerman may have his issues but he was totally legally justified and correct in his actions involving Trayvon Martin.

#52     Dec 1, 2017
  3. This is "whataboutism" on the grandest possible scale. I fail to see the connection between Trayvon Martin and Kate Steinle. What do Trayvon and Kate have in common other than both being killed by a hispanic?

You have successfully derailed this thread, congrats. You have reached your quota, please take the rest of the day off as a reward.

#53     Dec 1, 2017
    Tom B, Optionpro007 and gwb-trading like this.
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Look, I’m not going to defend Mr. Lopez of the San Francisco sheriffs my issue is with the prosecution and how using this as an election issue fucked up justice. We saw the same thing happen with Bergdahl.

Things were hyped up to a frenzy and the expectations of the public didn’t jibe with the reality in court. It’s a shame what - you’re not going to like this - the negative impact the tabloid right wing media has had on these cases.

#54     Dec 1, 2017
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If minorities don't get justice in this country whites don't deserve it either.An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere

#55     Dec 1, 2017
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The justice system failed them both

#56     Dec 1, 2017
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The only way the justice system failed Trayvon Martin is when they failed to convict him of his earlier crimes.

#57     Dec 1, 2017
  8. Congrats on the "whataboutism". How is it white peoples fault directly if a minority kills another minority? Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic. I guess this fits your "whitey is always the problem" narrative.

A Brown guy becomes a white guy if he kills a black guy and a Brown guy retains oppressed minority status if he kills a white woman, I understand now. Your SJW world vision shifts victim status based on distance from whiteness.

#58     Dec 1, 2017
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...mermans-relevant-past/?utm_term=.61cedf9ca94c

In July 2005, he was arrested for “resisting officer with violence.” The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop got into a scuffle with cops who were questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. The charges were reduced and then waived after he entered an alcohol education program. Then in August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted. Meanwhile, over the course of eight years, Zimmerman made at least 46 calls to the Sanford (Fla.) Police Department reporting suspicious activity involving black males.

We also know that Witness No. 9 accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were children. The relative’s revelation is appalling but irrelevant. What most folks don’t know is that Witness No. 9 made an explosive allegation against her cousin. “I know George. And I know that he does not like black people,” she told a Sanford police officer during a telephone call in which she pleaded for anonymity. “He would start something. He’s a very confrontational person. It’s in his blood. Let’s just say that. I don’t want this poor kid and his family to just be overlooked.” At the end of the call, Witness No. 9 urged the officer to “get character reports from other people and see if he’s ever said anything about black people, about being racist or anything like that because I guarantee you there’s somebody out there who will say it.”

#59     Dec 1, 2017
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Its more than just the Zimmerman case where black people were murdered and didn't justice.

#60     Dec 1, 2017