I'll post the stock I'm buying Monday morning Aug 3

Discussion in 'Journals' started by TheFoot, Aug 1, 2020.

1. TheFoot

TheFoot

I'm starting to get the hang of this and forgive me if I sound stupid cause I'm new but I like putting the pressure on myself. It keeps me super focused. That said dont buy it cause I am new to this and I dont wsnt anyone losing money on my account. Just think it will be fun. (That is is I'm correct)

I'll post it in the morning this monday right after the bell so you guys can judge my skills. I'll tell u exactly when I buy it and when I'm getting out.

vanzandt likes this.
  2. themickey

themickey

motorbike-rider-falls-off-after-crash.jpg

Bugsy, .sigma, jys78 and 5 others like this.
  3. TheFoot

TheFoot

vanzandt likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I believe the stock premarket opens at 4AM ET. So would not the 4AM pre-market action guide your decision? If it did, you could post which stock you would buy based on the pre-market action before the stock RTH bell, like at 9AM ET or something.

5. deaddog

deaddog

How many trades you got open now?

Why don't you start a journal and keep all your trades in one place?

6. TheFoot

TheFoot

I dont like to buy until after the bell because I've noticed a ton of movement at the bell and I like to wait 5 to 10 minutes for them to settle. Plus I dont think I've been up at 4am since my heavy partying days

vanzandt likes this.
  7. TheFoot

TheFoot

Right now I'm holding 1000 dollars worth of snap 44 shares and I have a month long option on 100 shares of apha.

deaddog likes this.
  8. TheFoot

TheFoot

I could have sold snap for a nice profit on Friday but decided to hold it cause I think it will go up with all the trouble facebook is having and twitter too.

9. fan27

fan27

jys78 likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Because... there's no f'ing action on any stock besides the Faangs, earnings report stocks, and whatever the Robinhood stock of the day is. The spreads are ridiculous.

#10     Aug 1, 2020
    smallfil likes this.