I'll admit I contemplated suicide, tough rig, tough gig

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Immortal, Oct 17, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Dentist is high on suicide rates in any proffession....

how can one not think they can lose it all trading?? if you go into this knowing that you will probably fail and fail big time then why would the emotion be so great as to even think suicide when that day arrives...Most success stories come after years and years of failure...eye of the tiger....peace

#21     Oct 17, 2008
  2. sg20

sg20

Just keep on trading, giving enough time in the market, someday you might be able to retire early; there are no losers only quitters.

#22     Oct 17, 2008
  3. Dentist is high on suicide rates in any proffession....
    ----------

You think it would be the patient. All we can do is look up the dentist's nose during procedure.

#23     Oct 17, 2008
  4. If you have a child, then don't off yourself...your child needs you...

If you are a single, solitary douchebag, then go ahead...You'll be dead in 50 years anyways, so what's the big deal...run away coward...

Anyone who kills themselves over this game would have done it anyways for some other reason, like their dog dying, or their wife left them, or some other shit.

People who commit suicide have serious mental deficiencies...and worse of all, if they are 'believers', then they have hell to look forward to...

I speak from my own experience with associates who have blown their brains out..

#24     Oct 17, 2008
  5. bxptone

bxptone

For personal reasons I won't go into and to avoid a long rant lol, I agree 100%

However I think in the ways you can just completely blow up in this game, if your a person that is suicidal, this game will only bring you to that result at a much quicker pace.

#25     Oct 17, 2008
  6. No, I didn't say that I had their IP as the same. The poster in the thread said he caught one responding to his post as the other, so I laughed. Reading comprehension, my friend. Incidently, just because post "says" he's not TZ doesn't make him not the same person. Or do you believe everything port says? Wait, you probably do, don't you?

Believe what you want to, I could care less. But "Immortal" is posting from the exact same location as the other names I mentioned. I traced it.

#26     Oct 17, 2008
  7. A little story about a suicide: A guy that jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and survived was interviewed. He said that as his hand left the railing he had an overwhelming desire to live.

The stuff just fools people into thinking there are no choices and life's burden is too much and when they are past the point of no return.... poof, it's work is done, no reason to stick around....

#27     Oct 17, 2008
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

i had this same feeling when jumping out of a plane at 12,000 ft...man i was praying that id just land safely and that perhaps the thrill was not worth it...:D ..im an adventure seeker..not really an adrenaline junkie

#28     Oct 17, 2008
  9. people who commit suicide through spectacular means such as jumping off a world-famous bridge are looking for attention mainly. they should be allowed to do so without any intervention.

if they wanted to kill themselves with few people knowing, they'd just swallow pills or drive a car into a tree at midnight.

just like this thread is about someone seeking attention through a "woe-is-me" storyline.

#29     Oct 17, 2008
  10. I had a link of a pic in another thread of a guy who tried to commit suicide by blowing his head off with a 12g shotgun. He placed the barrel under his chin and pushed the trigger. The shot didnt kill him. From below his eyes everything is gone... no face, no jaw, nothing. The pic shows him sitting up on a table at a hospital.

Alas I can not post that pic again, Ivan said I would be banned if I did.

#30     Oct 17, 2008