I'll admit I contemplated suicide, tough rig, tough gig

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Immortal, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Immortal = c-kid/Jasonn/cold/triggger etc., ad naseum.

There's no worry about him committing suicide. He can't even commit to leaving ET.

#11     Oct 17, 2008
  2. lol, good one :D

#12     Oct 17, 2008
  3. What proof do you have its the same person?? :mad:

#13     Oct 17, 2008
  4. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

THIS IS WHY i make the posts that i do because of stuff like this. what other occupation has guys thinking about suicide on a daily basis? none. its a dead end occupation and hopefully the new traders realize this early. GET A JOB! this shit is dangerous and you will waste your natural talents gambling.

#14     Oct 17, 2008
  5. pattern matching software

#15     Oct 17, 2008
  6. I vote 1000% with the crowd that says anything you are doing that would cause you even to have remotely suicidal thoughts is not worth doing.

I took a hiatus from trading and worked on a fishing boat for a few months - it was a blast. Nothing was working I was all fouled up. Cleared up my head and came back. Up 126% in 2.5 months.

Money isn't everything.

Do something fun.

I was fishing with a NY detective Wednesday - he knows I trade for a living, and brought up a few suicides in the last few months.

The folks had wiped themselves out, probably stepping up size / doing "revenge" trades to get even.

If you are losing $$$ and do not want ot take a break at least scale back on size to the point of ridiculousness.

Making $100 a day is better than losing $1,000's.

#16     Oct 17, 2008
  7. zdreg

zdreg

privilege of the position.

#17     Oct 17, 2008
  8. I regret clicking on that link and reading those letters...depressing....but all those letters had one thing in common....there was someone in their life (spouse, friend, family member etc) that did NOT give those people support...support from the heart, LOve and peace. Someone to listen, just listen :(

#18     Oct 17, 2008
  9. How about the same friggen internet address?

#19     Oct 17, 2008
  10. bah...... you said that about traderzones and port1385 .... and port said he's not tz

#20     Oct 17, 2008