Ilhan Omar is a scam artist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I think the right gives the squad far more power than they actually have.They have big mouths and get a lot press from conservative media but in the primary they were all in for Bernie but Biden won in a 2 week period.They are a factor in the party but not that big a factor imo.I just liked them because of how much they trigger the right

#11     Jul 8, 2020
  2. Okay, fair point. Sure, if Omar criticizes Joe Biden the conservative media will run with it. I wouldn't be surprised.

#12     Jul 8, 2020
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

She's a typical Democrat. Biden and Obama are the same way, but on a much larger scale.

#13     Jul 8, 2020
    FortuneTeller and Dr. Love like this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Doesn't come close to the money Jared and Ivanka has made off of Trumps presidency

#14     Jul 8, 2020
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

So we are in agreement that Biden and Obama are scam artists. Thank you. Reader--take note.

#15     Jul 8, 2020
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I was referring to Omar,the subject of this thread and your first sentence

#16     Jul 8, 2020
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

We know what you meant and we have it recorded. You slipped up. ---- oops----

#17     Jul 8, 2020
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Yes.Omar is a scam artist but doesn't come to the Trump criminal enterprise

#18     Jul 8, 2020
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

I wonder what she looks like with her hair down...
    Too bad Playboy Magazine's not around anymore, they proved everyone has their price.
    Her and AOC.... man... Ocho would break quarantine for a run to the corner store.

#19     Jul 8, 2020
    Dr. Love likes this.
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

2 other notable scammers was Ron Paul and Tulsi Gabbard.Paul raised millions and spent most of it with companies owned by family members.Gabbard spent most of her money to a leader in her cult whose business had an address the press couldn't find and had like 2 employees

#20     Jul 8, 2020