IHForex.com Warning to traders

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by tmroland, Aug 14, 2012.

1. tmroland

tmroland

They are scammers.

I made a whitdrawal request from them in 10 june 2012 and today I still didnt got my money.My contact was Elena Presenti, the right hand of
    the owner of IHF, Nizar Elemi who get customer's money out of their accounts and use it in personal purposes.I tried to contact them
    to no avail, they dont respond to e-mails or phone calls, tried calling from different numbers but they still didnt respond.
    It seems that others have had problems with them as well, see here http://ihforexscam.wordpress.com There is lots of evidence there
    that they are real scammers and also manipulate their trading platform with fake candles and requotes and lag to make you loose money.
    Friends, in the future make sure to avoid these two names : Elena Presenti, who is a liar and steals money and scams with her boss,
    Nizar Elemi.This broker is also blacklisted on Swiss Financial Authority and forexpeacearmy, see that blog for the evidence.
    Take care.

2. just curious, for what reason did you decide to open an account with them in the first place?

3. a clown with the name Nizar Elemi should have been your first clue.

Ivestment House Limited
    NISH İstanbul
    Yenibosna İSTANBUL
    Turkey

the address should be your second clue.

the entire country is corrupt.
    these bastards would sell their mother and first born.

rule:

if they run around in bed sheets and towels, run like hell.

4. it's amazing people worry about paying 0.25 more for an item at a grocery store, but when it comes to wiring $20,000 to some clowns....well, no worries!!!

there are many firms out there that are legit, why do people continue to go with joe clown with 1k looking website?

same with "educators". if their website looks like a college kid can do it, well.....they likely make zero money. they know how important a good site is, and when it looks weak....well, they have no money to make it better. easy logic.

it's like a bank that needs a paint job or bricks falling from the walls...lol

it's your money.....don't be so quick to trust anyone.

now send me $50,000 and I will teach you how to not lose $100,000 from fraud websites!!!