igor igor igor (aka 990)

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by the_neuron, Apr 19, 2008.

1. I heard it from a reliable source that someone called Jimmy the Chew (spelling anyone?) formerly of gelber group, is really the one pushing the markets using highly sophisticated algo's at jump trading?

I am going to do CNBC special on him, any info fellow elite traders?

#11     May 1, 2008
  2. "I am the S&P!" -igor

"Oh baby, I went from a 6 tick range to a 7 handle range, fully controlling the book! squeeze squeeze squeeze, pull pull pull, collapse collapse collapse, and then change my position on a dime! Tis just sooooooo basic!! Yet no one can stop me!!"-igor

"They call me Ali, for I move like a butterfly and sting like a bee! And believe you me, I will box you out!"-igor

"Some you win, and some you lose! I hope you had some wins, cuz it's time to lose!" -igor

"Streams of 75's. Streams of 400's. Streams of 2000's, even. None can stop me, for it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean! And I know how to move!" -igor

"Take advantage while i'm taking a shit, because the rest of the time I'll be pissing on you!!" -igor

"And so my fellow Spooers, ask not what 'the S&P' can do for your bottom line, ask what your bottom line can do for 'the S&P!'" -igor

"I am 'the S&P!'"

"You may have won the battle, but I won the war, Sun ;)" -igor

"Jam me harder, baby, keep providing that liquidiity!"

"It smells like vomit throughout Chicago ... soooo much puking!" -igor

"Suddenly no one is spoofing 2000's anymore. I wonder why! perhaps the lunar eclipse is over!" -igor

"Jam me once, shame on you. Jam me twice, shamer on you!!!!" -igor

"Losers average losers. I average myself!!"-igor

"Enjoying getting all chewed up, huh Jimmy? -igor

"990 > 513 + 430 + 023 + 013" -igor

"We are most likely to behave in inhibited or impulsive ways, violating trading rules and plans, when we perceive events to be threatening" - Dr. Brett Steenbarger

"Them bitches was behaving impulsively!! I think they done felt threatened by me!!" - igor

"I'm so unbelievable, I even make bots go on tilt!!" -igor

"Shall I let the markets go down tomorrow? Or shall I push them up? I'll have to let my coin decide in the a.m.!!" -igor

"I am the S&P!" -igor

#12     May 8, 2008

3. dude what is your deal? Are you someone on the floor or 023's who he blew out move on bro...the spooz suck anyway now due to algo's they make it sit in a two handle range for hours...trade any curve contract that is where the action is now and CL. You haven't been able to see counter party on TT for a while now anyways.

#13     May 8, 2008
  4. 40Deuce

40Deuce

the most delusional thing is neuron believes he is a 2700 FIDE rated "trader"

it will be entertaining to see you beat yourself again, just like 06 & 07

just remember Spassky,
    if you seek vengeance . . . dig two graves

#14     May 9, 2008
  5. If i had to guess, this IGOR guy probably looks like this:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809860414/info

It's weird. I don't think this guy is Igor. Why would someone who is successful post all these things. It's like he has no life. Perhaps he has no friends?!?

#15     May 9, 2008
  6. "What's the point of volatility? Just buy from me, and sell to me, after all, I am the s&p!!" -igor

"Even if they don't understand my flow, they understand my dough!!" -igor

"Chuck's boys can't touch me, for I am undeniably untouchable!!" -igor

"Ya don't really wanna fuck wit me...ya'll can't deny it, I'm the fuckin s&p!!" -igor

"Keep fighting me, for without challenge, I can never get better. You will allow me to see the full potential of me." -igor

"Allow me to re-introduce myself!!" -igor

"Poor schmucks! It must feel like picking up dimes in front of a bulldozer when I'm around!" -igor

"I am the counterparty to all your trades!" -igor

"I want it all!" -igor

"Gimme now!" -igor

"Behave, and I might allow you to have a tick." -igor

"I am just a cheshire cat" -IGOR

"Want to take me out on technicals, huh? I redefine technicality, cuzzo." -igor

"I'm bIgor than you!!!" -igor

"I'm so quick, even my algos can't keep up. I wouldn't be surprised if all the ensuing crosstrading pushes me over 50%!!' -igor

"You animals are driving me crazy. Get a life. Get off my left nut. Get my left nut off. Go trade penny stocks and stay the fuck out of me. I can't take this shit anymore. someone please call 9-1-1!!!! arghhhhhhh." -crazIgor

#16     May 16, 2008
  7. FUCK. I got my face ripped off.

FUCK. The stream of 75's tore me a new one.

FUCK. I WAS the S&P.

FUCK. Fuck Jimmy the Chew.

FUCK. Fuck Kingstree and their 75's, 100's and 400's.

FUCK. FUCK IGOR.

Until next week ... Fuck you all.

#17     Jun 6, 2008
  8. where are you now IGOR?!?!?!

#18     Jun 25, 2010
  9. I mean NEURON...

#19     Jun 25, 2010
  10. He is still there, but he trades out of NY because he thinks everyone in Chicago is to be pissed on.

#20     Jun 25, 2010