Ignored member posting on my thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CSEtrader, Mar 24, 2019.

1. schweiz

schweiz

Des has probably a huge number of sleeping aliases for future use.
    Des told contra called out Xela.
    Contra registered in 2013 and posted on june 26,2013 ONE posting, that's all.
    The next five years contra did not post anything anymore. And suddenly on july 20 ,2018 he started to post again. 16 postings in 10 days time and all in ONE thread:Malicious Multinicks Stalking
    After that contra disappeared again. The behavior of Contra is very suspicious and not logical at all. Contra was a sleeping alias to hide that Des was calling out Xela. For me that's clear. Contra was used to protect the reputation of Des in case the Xela affaire would turn out wrong. Contra would then be the loser, not Des.
    Des makes money by investing other people's money. So he needs a VIP status and reputation to attract clients. That explains also why he spoke on Twitter about managing money for a friend of Mark Cuban. Des likes namecalling too as that impresses potential clients. He is apparently also very active on social media. I call that marketing.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    #21     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader and Sprout like this.
  2. monet

monet

Des likes namecalling too as that impresses potential clients. That's what every savvy investor looks for!

#22     Mar 27, 2019
  3. speedo

speedo

:D

#23     Mar 27, 2019
  4. Sprout

Sprout

Holmes is on the case!

He’s such an attention sponge, I couldn’t pull up the way back twitter posts though, just couldn’t bear looking at the mug.

At least with trump my browser substitutes with kitties.

#24     Mar 27, 2019
  5. schweiz

schweiz

Surf also knew a lot of famous people. He even played tennis with one of them. :D

#25     Mar 27, 2019
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Misinformation but you're probably not aware of something...

ET search is extremely flawed. Its something that many have been complaining about in the past for many years and its never been fixed.

For example via contra, if you use the ET search while logged out of the forum...you'll get the results that you just stated.

In contrast, if you use the ET search while logged in the forum...you'll get different search results. For example, while logged in...I can see contra's message posts...many of them in 2013, many in 2014, many in 2015, many in 2016, many in 2017, many in 2018 and a few (I think 2 message posts) in 2019.

ET search has a mind of its own and when I read your comments about contra's no posting for 5 years I thought that was odd considering I had read his message posts in each of those 5 years. Thus, I quickly knew the problem must be ET search because its happen to others.

Comparing results while logged out versus results while logged in, the results are different.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    #26     Mar 27, 2019
    themickey and Sprout like this.
  7. schweiz

schweiz

So ET is not what we think it is, just like a lot of members are not what we think, or what they pretend to be on ET.

Good search from you! :thumbsup:

#27     Mar 28, 2019
  8. schweiz

schweiz

Baron seems to have fixed the bug.
    Logged in or not, both give over 800 postings. Which was not so yesterday.

#28     Mar 28, 2019
  9. destriero

destriero

I had to come back to respond to this ridiculous shit. It's hilarious.

There is no Cuban "friend."

I trade for a FO in Dallas. If I mentioned the AUM you'd kill yourselves.

I would last exactly one day if I ever posted a work account PNL to any outlet. It's career suicide.

The FO does NOT clear IB lol.

Those blotters are mine. No inheritance. Not family money.

Truth hurts. If you're posting here, about me, then your life sucks. Get over it. Put the time in. Get a brain transplant.

Contra. I have ZERO aliases. I have, in the past, stopped posting from an alias and started anew and have never posted from two (or more) aliases concurrently. This can be proven by historically matching IP addys. Contra and I chat in PM and email and I offered him some career advice. Bro is on the East Coast and I am on the West Coast. Schweiz, you're literally the perfect fade in all aspects of life. A cartoon representation of eurotrash.

Bye.

#29     Mar 28, 2019
    gid, TheBigShort and contra like this.
  10. destriero

destriero

ETF traded through cuckooforcocoapuffs' stop at the open and tried to hold UBS to the blown stop. She lost $90K in a heartbeat. This is all you need to know... and there are almost 1000 pages of this BS! This is from HER attorney!

2019-03-28_0924.png

#30     Mar 28, 2019